ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i know they are out there...lurking....lets see them/hear about them/etc...will get pics asap...
my current quiver:
-Landy DH-R, RII-180's with white JimZ, Bones Reds, 76mm 78a Flywheels.
-Melifont CF Drop Monk, 50*/35*-180 RII hangars, Reds, 75a Flashbacks
-Melifont 59GT, GK thunderbirds, Krypto route 70's, Reds.
-Melifont Ghetto slalom, Bennett front, Rts(from memory.)rear, 75a Grippins, Reds.
-Surf One iron cross, RII 180's, 75a Flashbacks, Reds
-Earthwing 38 Drifter, Tracker Dart 169's, slide A's, unknown bearings.
not complete:
blank shortboard
schlongboard
wallstreet kicktail
coming soon/buying/wanting:

as i said, lets see them- hear about them, tell me what your thinking of buying and what your dream setup's would be....lets get a forum going!
C2 scriber trucks
Insect firefly
42* randal base plates and 200mm randal hangars.
EW superballs.

Views: 4106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pulse website doesnt have much info, but this SF thread has pretty much the whole process ofdeveloping the dubes special.

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/longboard-speedboarding...

hey Brad B, mmm i like the board with the orange inheats, it looks sweet
but any of the bottom two would do me.*cough* if you want to sell them. bahahahaa
mine are:

what i got:
Carveboard (recently bought of Isaac, pfft yesterday)
Homemade Schlongboard with Krypto classics, i think indy trucks, and $15 bearings off ebay (i break stuff quickly)
FSU Slalom with LOC 139's, Urban Skaters 65mm 78a, $15 ebay bearings. (meh the bearings work fine, why pay more?)

what i am aiming for:
FSU Pro Race Carbon, bears 8mm, seismic 77mm
and maybe some Tracker 109mm RT/S RT/X trucks for my FSU slalom
Woah that big board is sweet!
Cool stencils as well...
How much did that set you back?
your joking right?
but i bought it off a top bloke, and i don't want to reveal his identity
but it cost a sh*tload. lol nah it's cool'
great board, but i might modify it....

Isaac said:
Woah that big board is sweet!
Cool stencils as well...
How much did that set you back?
hahaha "bigzigz all the way" little did he know!!!!!!

Jacko said:
for a speedboard im not that keen on it... its got a bit of flex and just feels too small... you'd have to do some work to it to make it stiffer and what not... i just use it as a carving board.
yeh ive gone against the flys too, bigzigz all the way... they just feel so much grippier...
only reason i would put flywheels on is if we're riding a disgustingly bumpy road, and more often than not we aren't riding a disgustingly bumpy road... so therefore more often than not i would not ride with fly wheels.

however the mini flys are pretty cool. nice little drifty wheels and fun for longboards

the missus had her grandpa make me a stand for xmas so i don't have my boards laying under the bed anymore, just thought i would show it off because i'm stoked with it. from top to bottom its hellcat/grizzlies, pps jason mitchell (ex guff board) with skennett/airflow, dervish/paris 180s, and jacko's old timeline/bennett 5.0's. still got two spots on the rack to fill but i reckon if i spend any more cash on boards she will have me committed
Thought it was about time I put up some pics.

Here is the Quiver of WEFUNKs!!!!!!!

ado what do you reckon of 6 wheelers for DH? i have been toying with the idea of setting one up, how hard is it to get the settings right and do they go much better (i am thinking a 07 avenger for this setup with some 35 deg back trucks)
Chris Chaput started this and if you write to him, I'm sure he'll fill you in with ALL the tech stuff, but in DH he runs 2 front trucks and 1 rear as in a luge. It is important to have the 2nd front truck sit slightly higher than the front and rear trucks so that as weight is added to the board it comes into contact with the ground or when cornering. It is also important to have the turning circle of the trucks match so the front truck has a slightly higher pivot and gle than the 2nd.

sean meaney said:
ado what do you reckon of 6 wheelers for DH? i have been toying with the idea of setting one up, how hard is it to get the settings right and do they go much better (i am thinking a 07 avenger for this setup with some 35 deg back trucks)
mmm, that was the oppisite of what i was thinking, i was thinking more wheels on the back= more grip on the tail and more bushings on the back= more rebound so you might be a tad faster out of corners, right now i am thinking of running the inside truck flipped so both trucks turn just as much
Man thats beautiful!

You would want to keep all them locked up in a vault, wefunk is now getting more $$ per ounce than gold!! Heard he might be making a comeback ?

Adrian Alderson said:
Thought it was about time I put up some pics.

Here is the Quiver of WEFUNKs!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service