ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Featured Discussions

Skateboarding - Basic legal FAQ

The laws of skateboarding. Taken from the Australian Road Rules as approved by the Australian Transport Council and published by the Austra…

Started by RobboLatest Reply

Starter skater

Im a Junior slalom skater and i wanted to get into DH. I was wondering what type of board do i need and gear i need to use. also how much i…

Started by CrandoLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starter skater

Im a Junior slalom skater and i wanted to get into DH. I was wondering what type of board do i need and gear i need to use. also how much i…

Started by Crando

60 Aug 18, 2023
Reply by Shawn Kuo

ASRA Admin

DIY IR Gate

simply a 12-24v infrared beam sensor barrier detector set Mounted in boxes with 2 x 9v battery and switch, with fly lead to timer Cost aro…

Started by bernie

4 Aug 15, 2023
Reply by bernie

Hemley Skateboarding

Melbournes Premier Longboard and Skateboard Store, all the proddy you have ever dreamed of under one roof! Hemley Skateboarding      …

Started by Hemley Skateboarding

74 Aug 15, 2023
Reply by Shawn Kuo

EARLY SKATEBOARDS

Early Skateboards Australia is a brand force designing and manufacturing for Skateboarders across the globe on all styles of riding from Do…

Started by EARLY SKATEBOARDS

44 Dec 9, 2022
Reply by Shawn Kuo

Old skateboards (old dudes wanna lend ya knowledge?)

So I've had a couple of real old fiberglass boards hanging around my place for a while and I'm trying to find out a bit more about them and…

Started by James

7 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Shawn Kuo

Skateboarding - Basic legal FAQ

The laws of skateboarding. Taken from the Australian Road Rules as approved by the Australian Transport Council and published by the Austra…

Started by Robbo

238 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by Shawn Kuo

Board pricing

Hey guys, dunno if this is the right place for this but I've got an EarthWing Jesus Paves on Calibre 50s and Retro Freerides and an origina…

Started by Jake Lamont

0 Apr 7, 2019

drop brackets longboard

WANTED TO BUY drop brackets to suit longboard. Any condition Any make 

Started by Don Passmore

1 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Keira Arnot

For sale surfrodz RKP trucks

Hey So iv got a set of surfrodz 200mm rkp trucks They come with adjustable width axles and a set of 10mm to 8mm adaptor axles. Venom bushin…

Started by Chad Schneider

1 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Chad Schneider

Filming tips?

Any one have any tips for filming? I’ve got a GoPro if that’s any help.

Started by Lachie Dixon

0 Nov 9, 2017

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service