ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Two Cents (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sexual predator going through ur female member list

James Pollard is sending unsolicited emails to girls through this site. I cant seem to attach the screens but the body of his messages read…

Started by Jogger

0 Feb 22, 2021

Premium Member

AGM for new board and revival.

Hey crew its been a long time since our last AGM and its time we gave the current board a rest they have worked hard for the last couple of…

Started by JamieGwillim

5 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Jeremy Rodgers

New to longboarding! (Brisbane)

So finally I got my first longboard! She is so pretty!   The person who started teaching my to longboard moved back to Melbourne, very soon…

Started by little1mungi

17 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by mitchell macleod

pas cher trx,cheap trx,trx australia

The pas cher trx line is more known for its artistic work and elegance in design than anything else.Each piece you see on display is a mast…

Started by tonnywang

0 Mar 4, 2016

Garmin Connect group for longboarding? Share your top speed ect.

Is anyone interested in a Garmin Connect group for Australian Longboarders?? You don't have to have a Garmin device to use it, and can just…

Started by Hamish Byron

0 Dec 12, 2015

Can skateboards be taken as carry on luggage for international flights?

Hey im going to melbourne next year and was wondering if i can bring my trick deck on the plane with me, so i was just wondering if thats a…

Started by james beton

2 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by bernie

Premium Member

Whats all this??

I just came across this website which tells me there is the Australian boardercross champs in woolongong run by asra  in a couple of weeks!…

Started by nathan

5 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Sue Cristian

New app for skate addicted... coming soon!

Hey guys! For almost a year now our team has been working on a new mobile app for action sports lovers! It's gonna be a social network with…

Started by Shrick

5 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Shrick

Premium Member

Farewell Chris Renz*

Brothers and Sisters, A note from Aldo Dezani which needed to be shared. Today, Friday 20th there will be an opportunity to see Chris in th…

Started by Bruiser

0 Feb 20, 2015

ASRA Admin

Skateboarding in the News

Post links to stories newspapers and other websites here, and comment if you like.

Started by bernie

53 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Fitz

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service