ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

downhill wheels

after just realising that drifting hairpins wrecks your wheels i was wondering if anyone has any old flywheels pref 80a and above will trad…

Started by Guff

8 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by SteveC

WTS s10's, hosoi

i have a set of original s10 (250mm wide) trucks for sale. ridden once. they were an impluse buy and now im moving hosue and dont want em.…

Started by davey

4 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Ben

i think i just....

bought an epipen. and before you say it...i know i know...i didn't NEED it... i just WANTED it. so...i'm thinking i'll try my kooks on it…

Started by Ben

12 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Ben

Where to get gear

thanks everyone who posted on my last discussion. Especially you Hops!! good on you. i was wonderin are there any good skateshops with down…

Started by Crando

0 Sep 28, 2008

GPS watch..

Hey, Saw an ad on TV the other day about a special on Casio GPS watches, and i remembered someone telling me about skaters using a GPS to…

Started by Gerkin

1 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Gerkin

ASRA Admin

Monkey trucks

Anybody know anything about these?

Started by Bugs

17 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Ben

Premium Member

Foot Braking

Ok dudes, I have to admit I skate Mongo and I am blaming that on the difficulty I am having getting foot braking down pat. I can do it whil…

Started by Dani

28 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Ben

Landyachtz Chinook

Anyone had a go on one of these? I like the combination of features and feel it would make a great allrounder, carving and downhill.

Started by Fletch

26 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Fletch

the kilo,s issue

I just bought a rayne demonseed and stand 184 at 95kgs do youse rekon i got the right board

Started by Dale

19 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Jacko

Different Duro Front/Rear wheels/ truck bushings

I run 83a in the front and 80a in the rear on my slalom set up. I was wondering if any of you guys are doing this with your longboards/fre…

Started by Fletch

2 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Fletch

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service