ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i have a set of original s10 (250mm wide) trucks for sale. ridden once. they were an impluse buy and now im moving hosue and dont want em. 60 bucks i dont know how much these retail for here but i think it sounds right.

And i have a hosoi hammerhead longboard. really good nick. limited edition. well thats what it says but who knows. ive never seen one in perth, i think adrain has one but yeh. pics up soon. 100 bucsk bought 200(dam ripoff skateshop)

if this is in the wrong spot sorry new here.

dave

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

alright no wants this stuff dam it.

added to the sale is chicago longboards epipen. the deck itself it in amazing nick but the nose and tail are damaged i will be fixing this prior to shippping. the reason for selling is i dont like the concave or the "feel" of it. amazing board but not for me. will post pics tomorrow right now its a hectic saturday of work cleaning and playing a show.

150 plus shipping remember hes gone from the world of longboards

dave
Hey mate,

Might be a bit late, but am interested in this board if it is still available, I am also in Perth,

Thanks
Matt

davey said:
alright no wants this stuff dam it.

added to the sale is chicago longboards epipen. the deck itself it in amazing nick but the nose and tail are damaged i will be fixing this prior to shippping. the reason for selling is i dont like the concave or the "feel" of it. amazing board but not for me. will post pics tomorrow right now its a hectic saturday of work cleaning and playing a show.

150 plus shipping remember hes gone from the world of longboards

dave
no sorry dude sold on friday.

dave
sorry vishy...looks like i got it from ya....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service