ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I just bought a rayne demonseed and stand 184 at 95kgs do youse rekon i got the right board

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes.

I'm 80 kg and 181 cm and ride a Kebbek Flushcut (which is the deck that Rayne copied when they designed the Demonseed). The main difference between the two that the Demonseed is a bit longer and a bit wider - perfect for a bigger guy.
Bugs said:
Yes.

I'm 80 kg and 181 cm and ride a Kebbek Flushcut (which is the deck that Rayne copied when they designed the Demonseed). The main difference between the two that the Demonseed is a bit longer and a bit wider - perfect for a bigger guy.
thanks mate,i like to think I made a good buy as this is my first dh board .
D'seed is a good buy for ANYBODY but especially for a rider 6 foot and 90ish kg.

what hardware did you get?
Ben said:
D'seed is a good buy for ANYBODY but especially for a rider 6 foot and 90ish kg.

what hardware did you get?
Thats good news ,mate Im thinking about oranatangs i heard such good things ! Truck wise Im undersided !
crails/randals/kooky's/smokies/talons/ just depends on your cash flow

o'tangs seem a decent wheel....don't forget about EW superballs and bigzigs though....
well done man

your welcome to borrow my lemon bigzigz/biltins/randal 50/35 if you want
let me know when the board arrives and ill let you know a day for kiera.
kristian said:
well done man

your welcome to borrow my lemon bigzigz/biltins/randal 50/35 if you want
let me know when the board arrives and ill let you know a day for kiera.
EXCELLANT !!!! Dead keen !buddy , Thats a very cool offer to lend hardware . YOUR A GENTLEMAN ...... Going to watch the luge boys today out the back of my place . I will try and get some photos should be interesting ! You will have to let me know about the Mt run,Might tempt fate and have a run on the good old sector 9 see if it and I can do the same run as the luge boys
^^^
i hope you've got gloves and a helmet!!!

keeping up with luge crews is WAAAAYYY to heavy for me.
Definately dude. Its a great board. I really like crails with it. I also have some superballs with it that are pretty much the same as otangs. You'll be stoked with it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service