ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I just bought a rayne demonseed and stand 184 at 95kgs do youse rekon i got the right board

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aaaah so it was the flushcut/demonseed thing that resulted in the Avenger/revenger, seem to be bit of ill feeling between rayne and Kebbek. Interview in the latest Concrete wave with the owner of rayne, who made a call out to Comishin to end the avenger/revenger issue, now it is making a bit more sense
you have to remember though, that whilst it sounds like that....i have heard that many of the LY/kebbek/Rayne guys skate together quite regularly....

....moreover....whilst i think it all fair in love and war (this arms race that longboarding is seeing.)
it makes me wonder how far they are going to take the tit for tat....i remember a guy on the 'fish saying that rayne were going to "take the piss" out of the devil's corner graphic on their next proto....never happened- but it proves my point....why bother?
heheh Fuel the fire.

that way they'll stay up at night trying to outdo one-another = better boards for us.

1/2 kidding btw
^^^^
hahahahaha.....we totally should.

better boards is nice.
come tommorrow i will own a avenger and revenger cant get enough of standups at the moment would buy a demonseed but smokies wont fit i had them on my flushcut and it was way too low.Topmounts rule!!!!especially for tall heavy bastards like me.....
Guff said:
come tommorrow i will own a avenger and revenger cant get enough of standups at the moment would buy a demonseed but smokies wont fit i had them on my flushcut and it was way too low.Topmounts rule!!!!especially for tall heavy bastards like me.....
TA Guf as you know us big blokes need a stiff deck most decks just flex too much took the dseed down keira and crashed a few times but managed to have some great runs check out mine and kristains run on my page
smokies are way too low for the d-seed... im only like 65kgs and mine scrapes the rails when i try to turn with smokies.... so i put grizzleys on.... problem solved that thing kicks ass now.
got an avenger on the way and shall be trying it with kookys should be a fun ride

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service