ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Premium Member

What to do.

Hey all ,hope i could get some help for a friend. He is looking to buy a deck and likes the look of the Kebbeck JimZ flushcut and The Landy…

Started by JamieGwillim

23 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Philip Bond

Hanger Angles

Does anybody have a list of hanger/truck names and their angle ?? If not then does anybody among the ASRA Knowledge Base wish to compile o…

Started by Henderson On Park

2 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Ben

Good starter DH helmet

Are the polycarbonate MTB downhill helmets ok as a starting point? What are most of you guys using?

Started by Fletch

21 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Robbo

Rayne Nemesis

How long is the riding platform on the nemesis? Cheers Tim

Started by tim

4 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Jacko

Opinions on a new setup.

Gday folks,Just looking at setting up a new board,ive only ridden top mounts and im not looking at breaking any speed records nothing over…

Started by tim

19 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Dale

ASRA Admin

Orangatang Wheels - Insane longboarding

Awesome riding and videography in this clip from Loaded to plug their new wheels.

Started by Bugs

33 Oct 29, 2008
Reply by Jacko

ASRA Admin

Venom Bushings Released Into the Wild

There's an interview with Zak, the man (well, high-school kid!) behind Venom on the Fish, but the main story is that Venom's can be finally…

Started by Bugs

11 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Hop

Truck compatability chart, add to it.

Sort of a mirror of the one on the fish, but hey... Still a few holes and things I'm not 100% certain of. I want one of each...

Started by SteveC

12 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Fletch

Blast Waves FS

Hey guys I have some 75a Blast Waves that I rode for about an hour and have never needed to use again. They were an impulse buy and I reall…

Started by nick

5 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by nick

Vault skateboards

Hi everyone. Just wanted to ask what people know about Vault skateboards. They look like a cheap option for a drop deck skatebord(which I h…

Started by pete

14 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by SteveC

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service