ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Awesome riding and videography in this clip from Loaded to plug their new wheels.

Tags: adam colton, loaded, longboarding, orangatang, wheels

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ben said:
HA! nothing wrong with green....keep us all on filthy good gear for years....no disrespecting chaput here thanks.

Was not dissing abec 11, is nice to see wheels coming out in colours other than green is what i meant
i guess it depends on the market hop. i'm sure there will be a few loaded lovers in australia wanting one of these, but i don't know if those sort of buyers would spend that much on a board.
i doubt many of us would be interested cos we are more interested spending our money on race gear, but I could be wrong.
the dancer was always ment to be expensive... it even says on the website... those people who really wanna buy the dancer will just have to suck it up and pay the $550 for a complete... other wise pull trucks off your old 'dancer' and spend less money on just the deck... they put alot of work into making that board and it costs alot in materials so i dont think the price will get any cheaper...
WHY DOES THE DANCER COST SO MUCH?

● The dancer is made using 2 thick bamboo cores. Bamboo is not cheap.

● The dancer is pressed with 100% natural linen, which is a lot friendlier for the environment but costs more than the traditional fiberglass.

● The cure time for the dancer in the press is 3 times that of a Dervish, so building costs are more expensive.

● It's a big board, so it requires the use of more epoxy and a lot more time to finish the edges.
Hey, Just saw this on boardshop.com.au

http://www.boardshop.com.au/servlet/the-1262/LOADED-55%22-ADAM-COLT...

dancer deck only for $279..
Gerkin said:
Hey, Just saw this on boardshop.com.au

http://www.boardshop.com.au/servlet/the-1262/LOADED-55%22-ADAM-COLT...

dancer deck only for $279..

Yep, me too, but do they actually have any? I spoke to Pablo at Loaded last week and he is shipping me a couple and said they were the first to be sent here from them, so not too sure. Also not sure how they plan to sell them for that price as the deck is dearer than that in the US without freight or GST. Drop them a mail and check their availability of flexes too.

Cheers

A-Drain
HOPKIN RACING has more O-Tangs!

They are so fresh and sticky they even stick to each other!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service