ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

There's an interview with Zak, the man (well, high-school kid!) behind Venom on the Fish, but the main story is that Venom's can be finally purchased through outlets other than Zak himself. Yeehaw!

Tags: TVAR, bushings, venom, zak

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hop, you getting some of these in??
i'm gonna wait until he puts his stim shaped venoms on the market. i prefer stims to barrels.
Ash said:
hop, you getting some of these in??

patience my friend...
They are all the rage on the 'fish. I wonder if they live up to it.
i gotta get a set of these bad boys asap stat pronto
dude they are the major rage for a good reason... by far the best bushing ive ever used, for longboarding and downhill.. im still yet to try them for slalom but i only have a set of the yellow and green downhill barrel sets, both currently used in boards. They have so much stability and feel really stiff and solid, but still allow a steering radius that you could never dream of...
In my downhill board i ride my trucks pretty much as loose as they can go with the green downhill bushings and they still feel stable as all hell, even through corners. And when i crank em down i still get that same turning radius as if they were loose.
George Pappas was raging about them at the slalom world championships and was saying he got so much power out of these bushings it was unbelievable.
when you find some of these bushings, get em as soon as you can. they are the shit, i never really gave too much thought about bushings untill i tried these ones and im never looking back
i'm keen to try some....i got a karrot stim....yet to try them properly...the look like a quality thing and i reckon that if the hype is true they'll push a bushing war into gear, like chaput did with abec11.....
seeing as how there still are no radikal's around, those blue ones with a little filing for the spherical liip and rounding of the corners might be a nice alternative on slalom trucks (not the coned top bushing)
Old school ritchie has been making a whole range of bushings (right down to about 55a!) and tells me there isnt much to it, just gotta know how to pour the urethane and monitor the temps have a go at it fellas!!
want. hopefully they'll get picked up here, can't fathom why they wouldn't.
hang on to your hats fellas they are coming...
They have been picked up in Australia. We will have stock soon.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service