ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

another stolen board

My cousins board was stollen a few months back and the thread from brisbane just gave me the idea to put a post up. Taken from outside a ta…

Started by Joseph Eagle

4 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Jonty

shoe brake

ok i have cut the shape that i want out of the tyre and im in a bit of a mix there is a layer of wire in between the rubber i dint know if…

Started by Cooper Kruize

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Merrick Wildash

Premium Member

Dh setup

Going to be buying a new DH/freeride setup soon, i dont want grippy wheels really and i want to keep the price down, i already have raldal…

Started by sean meaney

25 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by sean meaney

Premium Member

problems with pivot cup on pink randals

the bushing overhangs the bushing seat on the top kingpin side when the hanger is flipped cus the hanger isn't far enought into the base pl…

Started by Toby

6 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Joe

Premium Member

four boards stolen in east brisbane

hay guys if any body sees a brand new gun metal slong that is unused with crap trucks and clear wheels or a 40 inch pintail with gold graph…

Started by Lance and Josh

17 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Lance and Josh

Abec ll

i just wandered if anyone else had seen these included in the pic are Wheels: reflex flys, reflex grippins, momos, centrax, 89a retro fre…

Started by tom Crane

11 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Stephen Daddow

Omni drop 43

Hey guys can the omni drop 43 be used for some commuting or anything else aswell as down hill? cheers

Started by Jake Valentine

5 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Ross Sulfaro

Premium Member

Back protectors and shoulder pads in leather suits

Take em out or leave em in?

Started by Raine Kent

8 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Kanufi

dre and sam hit brisbane

me and my mate sam will be coming to brisbane on the 31st july leaving on 9th august keen to meet and skate with some of the brisbane crew,…

Started by ^^^DRE^^^

9 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by leighgriffiths

Premium Member

walkie talkies

might be a random post but noticed aldi has cheap walkie talkies 3 receivers 5klm radius, for all potential race coordinators or when traff…

Started by nathan

6 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by leighgriffiths

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service