ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The Oz Outlaw Nationals are underway!
How will it work? - At suitable Outlaw races, all placings will be recorded and points awarded to be tallied up at the end of the season to determine an overall champion (much like CHC).

As the number of races in a season can vary, an individual's top 70% race points will be calculated. This is to allow for people not able to make it to every single race across the country.

Prizes will be awarded at the end of the season outlaw race, along with a trophy and bragging rights of National Outlaw Champion.
*Please note Oz Outlaw Nationals is not organising the races, just awarding the outcome from the collective of individually organised Outlaw Races.

Proud Sponsors: Hopkins / Early Skateboards / Fat Pigeon / Heelside Magazine

Views: 314

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

top 20 position / points updated.

If you attended Outlaw maddness can you please post your full name on my wall so i don't just have nicknames on scoreboard.

cheers,
Trav
god dammit can noone spell my last name right, shit bitch @#$%$^%, its Davey
fixed. I've been piecing together names off old CHC results etc

if anyone else is incorrect let me know.

Owen said:
god dammit can noone spell my last name right, shit bitch @#$%$^%, its Davey
nice one trav.... plans for rd 2 of the series anyone?
rad job guys good to see the scene is charging.....ill be at the next one for sure
thanks man , wasn't really having a go at you just funny I guess how everyone get my name wrong.

and yes guys I have plans for a race, but it won't be a k valley race.
Where

Owen said:
thanks man , wasn't really having a go at you just funny I guess how everyone get my name wrong.

and yes guys I have plans for a race, but it won't be a k valley race.
rad owen,let me kno if you need some help,..with anything.
yeah I think I will take a few of you guys up on your offer of help but I have a bit of ground work to do first, lets see if we can't beat 70 riders for the next one.
need a pretty special venue to host 70+ riders...but yeh dude,keep me posted.........could have a big one at the pumpy at some stage,im also lookin at other options.
Yeah Benbro. We got some catching to do....
11th is Jonathan Lundmark
15th is Kev O'Hara

can't wait for the next one!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service