ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

We are hoping to have a skate session at the Buderim estate yet again next weekend, most probably Saturday. Also planning on going to the Hill climb near Noosa first off for bit of a fun skate and have 4 man heat races maybe winner takes pot!!!
The hill climb is perfect for all skill levels especially if your keen to get into some longer runs or even just like to get your legs feeling like jelly now and then this is for you. The road stretches out about 3km of mostly smooth bitchumen which also is closed off to traffic, because of a new main road put in place lets us know what you think?. Heres a link to look at Gyndier dr (the hill climb) on google maps.
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=-26.404...
Nick may post a video of the hill climb later!

and heres is Drifters paradise (Buderim estate)

Tags: Buderim, Noosa, climb, hill, session, skate

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey joe can't wait to hit that spot when I get back.....
check out a little of my fottage D-Land fun on the zeddy and more D-Land fun.....see ya soon
I should be able to make it to this... first day of holidays!
Looks real fun!
Can you post up that map link, so I can figure out if I have to force my dad to come or not?
I've got work saturday but i think i might try and get out of it, that hill looks awesome. So if i'm going i could give you a lift Isaac.
ayyyyyyyyyye

Conor Young said:
I've got work saturday but i think i might try and get out of it, that hill looks awesome. So if i'm going i could give you a lift Isaac.
heres the link for the location of the estate in Buderim.
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=-26.668...
Just an Update we will be meeting around 1.30 to 2 for who ever is keen to come.
Fuuuuuuuuck Yaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!! im pumped, Will have the camera and keen to get some great shots of all who comes! shit and will do a lot of skating to!!
ill try to make it up mate got alot of shit to do since ive been away...
Hey Merrick, I think Nick and Tom are getting the train to landsborough the closest station then a bus to the sunny coast uni. then another bus can drop you off near the top of this estate. just warning you man, be prepared for a mission on public transport.

Merrick Wildash said:
Can anyone pick to people up from the closest train station?
Cheers
Might be going up Merrick not to sure at this point have to see how work pans out but I will let ya know friday arvo champ. Dont know if I'll be up for Brisvegas either got to work tonight depends when we finish will let ya bud.
Sounds like a few people should be sweet,Will bring down the vidoe camera, which we will be able to pass around and get footage of everyone.
im in the same boat as jamie merrick, if i go i can pick you up in bris but i wont really know till saturday mid morning.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service