ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'skate' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 5 Locations in Brisbane

Hey everyone, my friends and I are tending to dwell around milton and the bretho.... i was wondering if anyone could make a list of the bes…

Started by Dan Mactaggart

16 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Connor Ferguson

inovative wheel designs by roowheels!!

hey guys just got some ROO wheels the other day and man they anr awesome, sooo smooth plus they have little mags on them i use them on my l…

Started by aaron feetam

74 May 27, 2012
Reply by charlie harris

West Head lookout spot and Blackburn rd

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/events/pump-station-or-west-head-lookout West head is kinda near terrey hill. http://www.google.com/map

Started by Leon Abe-Weatherhead

2 May 19, 2012
Reply by Leon Abe-Weatherhead

Premium Member

Gateway and Carpark sessions. (brisbane)

keen to have a couple of sessions in brisbane carparks and at the gateway track. comment below or whatever if you know of a session, would…

Started by Connor Ferguson

128 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by lachlan taylor

Premium Member

Merry Christmas

have a great day, Hope santa brought you all loads of skate gear, be kind to your fellow skaters. and most importantly go skate! From Owe…

Started by Owen

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Benbro

Premium Member

Leather specs for igsa

I was looking through the igsa rule book about leathers and it said needs to be zipped up at waist and my leathers have to options an 8" zi…

Started by ben halls

4 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Sakamoto

Goodtime Surf and Sail

We have been spreading the stoke since ’71,  selling skateboards of all shapes and sizes. We've skate memorabilia that can bring a tear…

Started by Goodtime Surf and Sail

121 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Goodtime Surf and Sail

cutting car tyre

im thinking about making a foot brake sole out of car tire but i don't exactly know what tools to use to cut it, how you cut it and if you…

Started by jasper marshall

11 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Connor Ferguson

Grom or Not?

GROMMET OR NOT?   How are you to determine if you are a grommet or not?There has been ongoing controversy all over my facebook stating so…

Started by Michael McCord

32 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Ben Wa

Newy and Port Stephens skate

Want to grab a whole heap of people into newy or the bay for a big skate let me or phill bartlett know if your keen cause we really wantto…

Started by Nath Barnes

20 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Nath Barnes

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service