ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'session' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sydney & Surrounds Sess

I don't know if anyone even goes on here anymore but I wanted to see if anyone wanted to go bomb some hills or just skate around in general…

Started by Sean Murnane

4 Jun 19, 2017
Reply by Sean Murnane

Random Newtown Sessions

Hey guys. I am relatively new to long boarding and so I decided to make this post so I could possibly skate with other learners or even exp…

Started by Maximilian McInerheney

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Robbo

Premium Member

SUNDAYS OF STEEZE IN COOGEE

Come steez ya balls off every sunday in the beastern suburbs of Sydney. Meet at my house, 54 Coogee Bay Rd, Coogee. Sessions will be posted…

Started by Gabe

8 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Rob Mcwhinnie

Premium Member

Gateway and Carpark sessions. (brisbane)

keen to have a couple of sessions in brisbane carparks and at the gateway track. comment below or whatever if you know of a session, would…

Started by Connor Ferguson

128 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by lachlan taylor

North Shore Session Thursday or Saturday

thinking sweep in the morning, some places in chatswood i know of and then maybe lady game rd after. chatswoods got some 300m downhill runs…

Started by Leksi

0 Sep 7, 2011

Sydney Skate sesh this coming Friday anyone? 24/6/11

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone would wanna go for a skate sesh this wednesday?  thinking in and around Hornsby area. I know some…

Started by Tomasz Brulinski

9 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Tomasz Brulinski

Premium Member

Newy Gnarlys

This is for all those wanting to hook up for a skate in the Newcastle area. All are welcome, beginners through to pros, come have a sesh a…

Started by Phil Bartlett

61 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Phil Bartlett

Premium Member

WANTED: crew to skate with near RYDE

what up aussies im Justin from Vancouver, Canada. you may have heard of it. anyways im on exchange at macquarie university till july. LETS…

Started by Justin Abrioux

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by The Dave

Brisbane Carpark/Pool Session

Hey there, my buddy and I are in Brisbane for a week or so and want to check out some of the carparks here. We already had a tour around th…

Started by Joe Mende

25 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Arbi

Buderim+ Hill Climb Jam!

We are hoping to have a skate session at the Buderim estate yet again next weekend, most probably Saturday. Also planning on going to the H…

Started by Joe

28 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Joe

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service