ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Just wondering what your opinions are on these boards. One of my friends has a hellcat and one of my friends has an avenger. They use them for DH and thats wat i would be using them for. So which one?
Also wat have u guys got ur avenger or hellcat set up with?

Tags: Hellcat, avenger, dh, rayne, v, vs

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha, don't get us wrong we love the guy (well sometimes :P), but he has a huge tendency to lie and talk crap especially online, so we have to tell him off especially when he gives bad advice, in hopes that he'll finally see the error in his ways,
Luke Whitmore said:
You Melburn crew are always hatin on Sean.
Reminds me of someone I know *Cough* Isaac *Cough* Naumann *Cough*

Hellcat is the best board you will have sex with plus it is painted in speedy red!

Gilbert said:
haha, don't get us wrong we love the guy (well sometimes :P), but he has a huge tendency to lie and talk crap especially online, so we have to tell him off especially when he gives bad advice, in hopes that he'll finally see the error in his ways
Olly, the hell cat is a man.................

Oliver Smith said:
Reminds me of someone I know *Cough* Isaac *Cough* Naumann *Cough*

Hellcat is the best board you will have sex with plus it is painted in speedy red!

Gilbert said:
haha, don't get us wrong we love the guy (well sometimes :P), but he has a huge tendency to lie and talk crap especially online, so we have to tell him off especially when he gives bad advice, in hopes that he'll finally see the error in his ways
Damn! Should have known......

Alex said:
Olly, the hell cat is a man div>
ohhhhhh me like,
and to think i was contemplating a hellcat.......

Jacko said:
I think i deserve the shit i get on here as my posting is normally done post beers and you think you ride better and know more after a few drinks. Fendy dont diss my EVO, so what if i run a 1 deg back truck and 67 deg front truck? i like how it feels, like a slalomboard except i know how to ride it

Fendy said:
If u know someone who's giving shit advice that would probably cause a noob to bomb a hill with a shitty set-up, wouldn't u say something?

Luke Whitmore said:
You Melburn crew are always hatin on Sean.
I like how every thread turns into a g and fendy vs sean battle.
yeh you guys can sort it out at newtons,see who will have braggin rights over one another,
They actually check the threads he has replied to and proceed to... well... "hate on sean" =]

To their credit... Sean talks plenty more then he types and they haven't resorted to physical violence (yet). =]
(Grip-tape his mouth! hint* hint* hint*)

I like sean.. he makes me feel smart and fast and sober :p

Ching said:
I like how every thread turns into a g and fendy vs sean battle.
i like what benbro says, lets have a 'melburn' heat at newtons!
I would very much like to see this Sean lad compete against the other Melburn crew, if he's drunk all the time then it would be quite entertaining.....Is there and alcohol limit at Newton's?
id say definatly,if your intoxicated,no ride,..i dont think he's like that,..is he?probs has a few at night and rambles some shit,were all guilty of that somtimes.....heard a sayin once''its not boasting if you can back it up''....so bring your A game to newts sean n rub that shit in.................................back to thread-go the avenger

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service