ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Alrighty then folks, after much delay ASRA Merch is online at www.completeradness.com,
All sales of ASRA merch is money towards ASRA. some stock is also available at HOP Shop aswell. I'm sorry this took so long but here it is, i can't bring one of everything everytime i go to a hill, and half you mob are in other cities, so online is the best bet . Its all paypal and easy as your sister, so get to it. rep the set yo!

Tags: ASRA, Hoodie, Merchandise, T-shirt

Views: 495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah I've been waiting for the hoodie, now I gotta convince mummy to buy me it (or I'll have to dig into my non allowed $$$ in my bank account)
Also had my eye on the DH Aust. Trucker... you jacked it up 5$!
AWSOME....
*SICK* looking gear. Love the lion one

blackwood i msged you on fb about the sizing of the SCBS merch but I guess you missed it. going to put an oder in when i get some info from you. don't want to get it wrong being on the other side of the world is all. basically not sure whether to get small or medium, based on the fact that the last shirt was pretty small but the item says 'big cuts'. still at that price i could get one of each!
awEsome. Forgot the E. Sorry, but the Grammar Nazi had to strike.
Cooper Kruize said:
AWSOME....
RADSOME!!
radly awesome!!!
GNAR!

but....hood or tee.....oh the decisions.....
Go for the hoodie

Ben said:
GNAR!

but....hood or tee.....oh the decisions.....
$375 in ASRA sales in the last 2 days... So 9 people are going to look amazing in 3 days time and have boosted there sex appeal and street credibility 10 fold, but what about the rest of you wheelie boarders? moping around in that generic jetty surf, splatter print and an eagle sewn on to a separate piece of fabric tee that mum/girlfriend/wife/salvo's bought you getting laughed at by passers by and giggled at by little girls. Whats next carrying your skate board down a hill! together you and ASRA can make a difference. fight the good fight.

Shradical.
i was wondering why i was having so much trouble

blackwood said:
So 9 people have boosted there sex appeal and street credibility 10 fold,BR>

Shradical.
awesome, just sent my order through ,)

now we just need some stubbie holders...
Brad B said:
now we just need some stubbie holders...

Ask and ye shall receive. Click the pic below:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service