ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Forum Discussions (5,143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ASRA Admin

New Wheels from Oust - "Mood"

Some reports say they're 75mm while others say 76mm. Contact surface width of 65mm. I've seen 78a and 80a duros, and any colour of the…

Started by Bugs in Gear

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Ben

Junk for Sale!!

Hey guys, got some gear for sale! I'll take reasonable offers on anything and might be keen on swaps aswell! Will post all over aus! Grab s…

Started by Ash in Gear

1 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by leeso

Paskapoo DH rodeo raffle

Im not sure if any of you know about the Paskapoo DH Rodeo that ran last year but right before the event a major sponsor and some minor one…

Started by nick in Gear

5 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by ross the boss

Leathers

What are the important things to look for? Do they have inbuilt pards for Knees, Elbows and other areas. is 1 peice better than jacket and…

Started by Fletch in Gear

14 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Brad NS

Radikal talons as a DH/carve truck

Anyone ridden the Talons? what are they like? would I be better off jumping for some Kooky's or Smokeys. I'm looking to upgrade from my Ho…

Started by Fletch in Gear

8 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Ben

Greetings from Spain

Hi guys, i'm from Barcelona (Spain) and wanna show you our blog, with technichal infos, vids, pics and news from international and local Lo…

Started by Dummie in Two Cents

0 Aug 14, 2008

ASRA Admin

The Tracker OSRTX - modded Trackers

OSR has been kind enough to lend me one of the Tracker RTX's he has modded. He's put a spherical bearing in the pivot cup and another in th…

Started by Bugs in Gear

6 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by davey

Baskerville race

g'day lads and lass' it appears that there will be ANOTHER race here in beautiful (read: raining.) tassie. it will be this august- no conf…

Started by Ben in Sites & Sessions

5 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Ben

Kebbek HQ

Pics by Patrick Switzer from LBHaven. http://www.lbhaven.com New features this year (I told him what they were and he translated the whole…

Started by Quidjam in Gear

18 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Fletch

newton's on tv?

I thought it was supposed to be on this Friday? is tas going to miss out, or have I got my wires crossed... Edit... Found it... Totally A…

Started by SteveC in Two Cents

19 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by matty leadfoot

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service