ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Two Cents (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Police fine luger for riding slalom

Received my first ever fine for skating today from babinda police ! those that know where i live will have a good laugh ,( between the pub…

Started by dave k

23 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Carl Manoff

We got on the News!

A guy from NBN Mid-North coast saw us shooting Jacko and Ramon skating Dorrigo mountain and decided then and there to do a quick story. He…

Started by Skate Australia Film

4 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by tom Crane

Longboarding on channel One???

I was watching some intro. thing to channel one. They were showing clips of various sports etc. and there was a very quck clip of longboard…

Started by Jonty

18 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by leighgriffiths

Premium Member

Newtons and MaryHill

Is someone out there able to tell me how many racers/spectators attended these two races last year?? I cant find the info anywhere. I am sl…

Started by Dani

11 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Dani

conehead round 1 and NACCOS

Can I just impart a huge thanks to all at the conehead round 1 from not only myself but my family too. I made a stupid bad call not to hang…

Started by Aych

1 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Marek

Premium Member

It must be said.....

Guys, you MUST go to page 977 of your white pages and you MUST look at the 7th name of the middle column!

Started by Dani

13 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Dani

would anyone be interested

ok so ive kinda figured ou that we r a bit lazy us long-boarder if i was to make slide glove out of plastic kitchen board and strips of car…

Started by tom Crane

10 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Gilbert

panorama punks

hey guys does anyone know where or if there is a copy of panorama punks available anywhere for download or to buy i dont really mind i just…

Started by Schaff

7 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Pitbull Productions

Premium Member

CHC - 1 N@CCO$, accomodation

Hey, whats happening regarding accom for the sat night. Only one week to go now. Has anyone booked a room yet? I'm keen to pitch in for a r…

Started by Fitz

21 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Robbo

Can't afford to take my longboards home! Help!

Hey guys! I have a BIG problem! I mailed my old flight company, the one I came with, and asked about how I can take my 5 longboards (12kg)…

Started by Gabriel

19 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by tom Crane

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service