ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GOODIES

Gotta love it when boxes arrive from OS (except the fees that go with them). Got some new goodies in the last few days. Here are a few pics…

Started by Adrian Alderson

14 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Adrian Alderson

What duro wheels does everyone ride?

What duro wheels does everyone ride? Interesting to see whats the most frequently occurring duro... I ride 75a Gumballs at the moment but r…

Started by nedd0

11 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Metallic Scribbler

Fabrice Gaetan, photographer

Thought I would make some publicty for a friend. fabrice.gaetan@gmail.com He wrote on another forum: Thanks for having a look at my images…

Started by Quidjam

3 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by nick

ASRA Admin

New Wheels from Oust - "Mood"

Some reports say they're 75mm while others say 76mm. Contact surface width of 65mm. I've seen 78a and 80a duros, and any colour of the…

Started by Bugs

9 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Ben

Junk for Sale!!

Hey guys, got some gear for sale! I'll take reasonable offers on anything and might be keen on swaps aswell! Will post all over aus! Grab s…

Started by Ash

1 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by leeso

Paskapoo DH rodeo raffle

Im not sure if any of you know about the Paskapoo DH Rodeo that ran last year but right before the event a major sponsor and some minor one…

Started by nick

5 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by ross the boss

Leathers

What are the important things to look for? Do they have inbuilt pards for Knees, Elbows and other areas. is 1 peice better than jacket and…

Started by Fletch

14 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Brad NS

Radikal talons as a DH/carve truck

Anyone ridden the Talons? what are they like? would I be better off jumping for some Kooky's or Smokeys. I'm looking to upgrade from my Ho…

Started by Fletch

8 Aug 22, 2008
Reply by Ben

ASRA Admin

The Tracker OSRTX - modded Trackers

OSR has been kind enough to lend me one of the Tracker RTX's he has modded. He's put a spherical bearing in the pivot cup and another in th…

Started by Bugs

6 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by davey

Kebbek HQ

Pics by Patrick Switzer from LBHaven. http://www.lbhaven.com New features this year (I told him what they were and he translated the whole…

Started by Quidjam

18 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Fletch

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service