ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

just wondering which slide i should learn first?

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i went hands down 180/shutdown to get my confidence and ability to break into a slide up and then i went to colemans and now im polishing up my colemans and try to get coleman pendys down. PPPSSST the trick is sppppeeeeddd
switch heel-side 180

ahaha

i cant believe someone is asking this.

ahahah

probs a coleman tho.

"polishing up colemans to get coleman pendys down".... ummm.... dude....? i dont think u know the meaning of either of those terms...

Thomas said:
i went hands down 180/shutdown to get my confidence and ability to break into a slide up and then i went to colemans and now im polishing up my colemans and try to get coleman pendys down. PPPSSST the trick is sppppeeeeddd
what do you mean?

Jacko said:
"polishing up colemans to get coleman pendys down".... ummm.... dude....? i dont think u know the meaning of either of those terms...

Thomas said:

Look up the meanings of different the different names.

coleman pendys, not quite as good as 'forearm slide'

Thomas said:

what do you mean?
id say a mountain board
nah I think he might mean starting a coleman until your board gets to nearly 180 and bringing it back... sort of a pendy, in a way?  Or maybe not at all :-p

Jacko said:

Thomas said:
its a melbourne grom thing sadly...... they wanted to be able to claim their colemans and throw another word into a basic trick, so thus spawned the coleman pendy

Ben Wa said:
nah I think he might mean starting a coleman until your board gets to nearly 180 and bringing it back... sort of a pendy, in a way?  Or maybe not at all :-p

Jacko said:

Thomas said:
side note, should we start a longboarding dictionary section?

OIC.

My favourite grom invention is still the "doublllllle Peeeeeendy!!" ha ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK7yvXdfVOw

OH HO!

textbook example

Ben Wa said:

OIC.

My favourite grom invention is still the "doublllllle Peeeeeendy!!" ha ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK7yvXdfVOw

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search