ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all my friends have dervishs and I wanna get a board and that they are downhill, and I wanna get a board that can do most things

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard a great song today,.... it was a love song

u.....u,u,u,u,.....u, u.....u,u,u,u,.....u,u.....u,u,u,u,.....u,u.....u,u,u,u,.....u,u.....u,u,u,u,.....u,

:)

Get a Landy Drop Wedge. Its got big cutouts,... its light, its agile and can do medium DH no probs.
look at fsu they are great, an omni drop too (took my new one out half an hour ago and feel in love)
did u go carving slid is that what u do on it and is it heeps funnn to ride and what truck do u have on it

sean meaney said:
look at fsu they are great, an omni drop too (took my new one out half an hour ago and feel in love)
well you can loose up the trucks for a carve, its more of a dh-freeride deck with a tad of flex, was running randal 180's on it with some pink powerballs and it was just fun drifty and was pretty good to slide even though pretty stiff
yeah will this sounds good for u, it can slide will like we were doing at milton, carve and downhill i reckon u should get it

sean meaney said:
well you can loose up the trucks for a carve, its more of a dh-freeride deck with a tad of flex, was running randal 180's on it with some pink powerballs and it was just fun drifty and was pretty good to slide even though pretty stiff
yer dan it isthe omni drop that the board and then with the other stuff he said to put on it

Dan Mactaggart said:
yeah will this sounds good for u, it can slide will like we were doing at milton, carve and downhill i reckon u should get it

sean meaney said:
yeah that or the landy wedge, we can help u with wheels and trucks at school

will said:
yer dan it isthe omni drop that the board and then with the other stuff he said to put on it

Dan Mactaggart said:

sean meaney said:
dan can u find a site that has ranle 180 for good price

will said:

Dan Mactaggart said:

sean meaney said:
Hmm i was thinking about selling my Landy drop wedge aswell pretty torn about wheather to or not it was my first proper dh deck i would say. nice board for learning indeed.
yer dan but i got some other good board aswell that i will bring to school that i have been looking at like the never summer Smoke , Never summer heist, rayne Huslter, rayne nemesis, Rayne Demoseed and OMNI drop 43 witch i dont think it that good from reports

Dan Mactaggart said:

will said:

Dan Mactaggart said:

sean meaney said:
dan the landy drop wedge look good but do u think the to wedge is any good

Dan Mactaggart said:

will said:

Dan Mactaggart said:

sean meaney said:
Can you not have this conversation on the phone? This site is turning into Silverfish and I think a big part of why alot of us are on ASRA is beacuse Silverfish shits us to tears for this exact reason.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service