ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Oliver and myself are gettin' into the Christmas spirit and want to greatly enhance someones Christmas by slipping them a set of our killer pucks.

All you gotta do is post up here and tell us why you think we should give the pucks to you! Easy!

We'll choose the coolest response and send that person a set of Slippery Dip Slide Pucks! Yesssss

You have until Sunday 19th Dec 11:59pm

Tags: competition, dip, dips, free, pucks, slide, slippery, yessssss

Views: 523

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

least gear you'll have to flow anyone ever

Benbro said:

and i can be your n.s.w. guy who reps em hard......still trying to wear out my first set tho,so i wont need many..

Because i am sick of chewing through pucks and these need to be tested by a techslider

Because the super glue im using for pucks is just far to sticky.

SLIDE – verb (used without object) 1. to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface.

PUCK –noun 1. Also called Hobgoblin, Robin Goodfellow. a particularly mischievous sprite in English folklore who appears as a character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Im having a hard time maintianing a friction free relationship with my mischievous sprites.

awesome ness (not related to the loch ness , i think ??) quote one i should get them reguardless of this amazing true story cause Dylan has obvoiulsy been priviledged enough to try them already ( what better than giving them to someone who hasnt experienced them yet aka largening your market exposure blabla ) oh yeah and two , i had a dream about that old show hey hey its saturday , where the show was owned by skaters and the merry go round was called pluck a puck (sponsored by slippery dip slide pucks of course), and three , instead of when someone pisses me off i normally would think to say "speak to the hand" , ill now be able to say "get pucked !! "

Dylan Danger Batty said:

sliding these pucks is one of the most amazing experiences in the world. i have seen a falcon take down its prey and a lion mating with a zebra, yet none of these compare to feeling one gets from sliding on slippery dips. a prophet high upon a mountain once told me while drawing from his saber tooth hash pipe that one day a set of pucks would exist that trump all other slide pucks, making them useless, and this day hath brought them down from the heavens, smiting all and having its way with the wives of all world leaders. slippery dips destroy the competition in explosions of passionate UHMW death and upon doing so kill all in their way... only i could handle the epic-ness off these pucks, and that is why i should get them!

real men dont use wheels... they use pucks.

Because I already have a set which I will never need to replace as they wear so well, I would give my set to Julia, thus continuing to encourage one more lady into the skating world.

you should give them to me because its christmas!

damn you dani , i cant argue with that !! hahahhaa

Dani said:

Because I already have a set which I will never need to replace as they wear so well, I would give my set to Julia, thus continuing to encourage one more lady into the skating world.

because i am a girl.

Because after months of continuous shredding and conquering mountainous roads my current Slippery Dips have been reduced to a mere couple of millimetres and have required multiple re-bevels on the bench grinder and now the velcro has to be re-glued after each session with industrial strength adhesive because NOTHING STICKS TO SLIPPERY DIPS!!!!!!!!!

This is why i need some dips!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service