ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'slide' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adelaide Longboard Sliding

OK, been here a couple of weeks and just awaiting my board and gloves in the mail. I'm looking for some like minded folks to skate with. Pr…

Started by philip thorn

120 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by philip thorn

Skaters in Gold Coast? I'm looking for someone to do some freeride with!

Hello guys, I'm Eugenio. I arrived here in Gold Coast from about a month, and I would like to skate in this city. I'm just looking for some…

Started by Eugenio D'Alò

3 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Eugenio D'Alò

WONDERING WHAT CAMERA YOU SUGGEST TO MAKE A LONGBOARDING MOVIE

Wondering what camera you guys would suggest to make a longboarding movie ( 20-30 mins )thanks guys it would be great for your sugestions

Started by Lucah Byron

7 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Lucah Byron

Looking for spots in Sydney

Hey. I have just started longboarding and I was wondering where any good skate spots were. also maybe if anyone wanted to hang out and ska…

Started by Maximilian McInerheney

6 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tariq Ghoul

University Assignment; Longboarding safety

Gentleman and ladies, if you could answer a few survey questions this would help me pass my university assignment at unisa ;) Get on it, th…

Started by Joel Olsder

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Joel Olsder

I found this new shortboard brand!

They're called Blah Skateboards, they're based in Perth, the boards are so rad and unique, i haven't seen new boards come out like this bef…

Started by shortboard60

19 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Adrian Alderson

next thing to spend money on $$

I am getting another board now and I am looking into a smaller type nothing really over 38" I want it to ride around on all day can take a…

Started by Angus Hedges

34 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Taj Elshaikh

Premium Member

SUNDAYS OF STEEZE IN COOGEE

Come steez ya balls off every sunday in the beastern suburbs of Sydney. Meet at my house, 54 Coogee Bay Rd, Coogee. Sessions will be posted…

Started by Gabe

8 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Rob Mcwhinnie

Sector 9 Race Form Freeride Thane???

Hey guys my friend got the 80 sector 9 race form the round lip freeride ones and he is 45 kgs and wants to know it they will leave thane. i…

Started by Bootes

17 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by charlie harris

Nice longboard spots in Australian?!

Hey! Me and my girlfriend are going to move to Australia for a half year or so. We are from Sweden and are really interest in longboard. I…

Started by Ludwig Ek

23 May 24, 2012
Reply by Dani

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service