ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where do you park, at the first road closure sign or do you go past that one?
Go down past the first block that only covers one lane to the second one which blocks the whole road,
The bloke working there, Ken, is pretty sweet with us shredding the road, he told all the pedal pushers to get farked while we bombed it.
Small crew Man, Arvin Kelly Haggy and I. Just stayed a few hours, Ken was a bit suss that his boss might come up the road so he only let us sesh the first hairpin, but after a while we convinced him to let us move the cars all the way up top and sesh the first right hand hairpin, he did not see us go in wink wink. he said weekend is better Sunday is the best. BUT they might stat a small amount on the side we are skating. So lets park cars up at the first barrier from now on just take one car down for goodies.

Benbro said:
how was today kam?crew?gnar?
Sick ry ry bring can come ;)
oi boys this may sound stupid im keen but i dont know how to hairpin?
can any of the crew show me how when we're there?
is it a trek from asquith station?
fuck yeah i'm in for Sunday again. i'll be hungover and seedy as heck (and maybe late), but i'm in.
i know what you mean Benbro, after this weekend i'm hella busy for the next few weekends.. might have to do a nighttime special ops on the work machinery ;)

Ian - there is only one way to learn, and this is one of the safer environments to learn. Run into the hairpin at GG can be a slow or fast as you want as there is no traffic to hold up while you're cruising into it..
Im keen for sunday :D
Grom spot for coops and i?
Well I'm sure the old woman's association can teach you how to Hairpin haha. Gnar just kidding. Like Trav said if you want to learn how to take those hairpins and make them your bitch then this is the best time to come out. The closest train station is Hornsby.
if you haven't been here yet make an effort. it's well worth it...
just make sure you be nice to ken or he won't let you skate. he loooks like a beer drinker, bring him a six pack...
yeaa, sweet.
whats more appropriate
nemesis paris zombie
avenger deelite jimz inheats orange
if you're only bringing one, bring the nemesis - assuming that's your hell for leather downhill board,
presumably you'd want to build your skills on that set up in this sort of environment...
so bring both? can i stash one in some ones car while we are seshn?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service