ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I spoke to him earlier and he said its been a while since he's been there. Lugers can handle much rougher surface than stand-up, so maybe it is moderately rough but he didn't remember it as being rough, if that makes sense.
Robbo said:
He called it "real quick, smooth & steep"
Lane Cove has a fresh set of double white lines for the whole run, fair bit of line marking grit on the road atm too, should still be sweet before the gates open at 9 but could be some issues after that...
outlawed again
yeah.
the run after u left merrick staked it goin around the first hairpin becoz of the white grit stuff.
then we were told to leave.....
thanks sensei robbo....
^^

Brad B said:
Lane Cove has a fresh set of double white lines for the whole run, fair bit of line marking grit on the road atm too, should still be sweet before the gates open at 9 but could be some issues after that...
sooooooo whats the go tomorrow r we skating?
Glad I got there at 6 then ,)

and yeah, thats why I went back for my leathers after my first run on the grit, they were like marbles at speed...

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
yeah.
the run after u left merrick staked it goin around the first hairpin becoz of the white grit stuff.
thanks sensei robbo....
^^

Brad B said:
sure wer!

Brad B said:
Glad I got there at 6 then ,)

and yeah, thats why I went back for my leathers after my first run on the grit, they were like marbles at speed...

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
yeah.
thanks sensei robbo....
^^

Brad B said:
It is smooth on 85mm wheels, steep, but covered in shite loads of leaves still wicked on luge (this was Daves report) but not worth the now 14k fine if caught in there. We ended up riding Jurasic Valley instead. a well hidden,well disguised 6.5Km dream run 250m drop no cars and 2hr trek out. only to get poured on. next time i'll take some water.
Yeah Ive heard stories of camera's hidden in trees out in that area. Is Jurasic valley in the same area Phil?

Phill C said:
It is smooth on 85mm wheels, steep, but covered in shite loads of leaves still wicked on luge (this was Daves report) but not worth the now 14k fine if caught in there. We ended up riding Jurasic Valley instead. a well hidden,well disguised 6.5Km dream run 250m drop no cars and 2hr trek out. only to get poured on. next time i'll take some water.
I can neither confirm or deny, I do know pedestrians are allowed in Jurasic valley, and there are no skateboards prohibited signs. a ranger doing a drive through didn't care. there are other runs where they say there are cameras hidden in trees but i'd like to see the sad prick who has to watch them. After ten years of sitting in a shanty hut watching the same image of an unused road you wouldn't remember what your supposed to do when you did see something on there. Maybe they just close all these good roads so the rangers can have them to themselves & they probably spend all day smashing down wicked hairpins in wheelie bins and don't wanna have to stop for traffic. It's a conspiracy!
anyone else up for a BC style outlaw race for cash head over to the events page, will have a pm for all those that have registered tomorrow.

hugh has been working on an outlaw trophy for this.
check this run out, its fun as fucking on the trampoline and just as dangerous,

http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/video/northern-heights

hit jacko up for location, its at his discretion, on the northern beaches though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service