ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The other day my friends and I had all our boards stacked up in the school office for safekeeping, and mine was on top of the pile. I went into the office to get something from my teacher's desk and there was this sketchy shortboarder kid sitting in there near our boards, on detention or something. Next time I go in, the kid's gone and so is one of my damn bigzigs. Turns out he stole it and chucked it on his way out of school that afternoon.

It's been found and returned now with minimal damage, but it still pisses me off.
The guy did it purely because he doesn't like longboarders.
Anyone else have this problem where they live?

Views: 801

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if some punk kid steals your wheels again you find him and beat him up... dont let a prick like that push u around.
If shortboarders give you shit u tell em to get fucked then bust mad slides infront of them and say "do that on soft wheels" and then challenge em to a race down a hill. Then when they dont land their tricks the first time burst out laughing at them...
Honestly ive never had any trouble with any street skaters about riding a longboard, but if they did give me shit they would have wished they didnt...
Haha Jacko!

Fucking skaters hey?

I think a big problem with the short board scene and this is no ofence meant to anybody here on ASRA. Most of them are 14 years old.

Get a group of 14 year olds un-supervised by adults and thinking they are pretty rad in baggy jeans, backwards hat and wheelie board and they are gonna be smart asses. Not all of them of course but alot of them. There are alot more shortboarders than longboarders so your gonna meet alot more short boarders that you dont like. Its statistical.

I know when I was 14 and at the skate park with my mates, if you rocked up on a scooter we would give you sooooo much shit. Just because I could, showing off to my mates, it's what teenagers do.

If you get a chance take the wheel off his board, pull out the bearings and then put the wheel back on.
jacko i think bein 5th in the world for DH is probably the best comeback while ur busting slides around them

Jacko said:
if some punk kid steals your wheels again you find him and beat him up... Honestly ive never had any trouble with any street skaters about riding a longboard, but if they did give me shit they would have wished they didnt...
Actually take off his wheel, remove the outside bearing then put the wheel back on with only the inside bearing. Then when he's riding home his wheel will pop off and the next day at school he'll have a face like a smashed crab!
Dani said:
Haha Jacko!

Fucking skaters hey?

I think a big problem with the short board scene and this is no ofence meant to anybody here on ASRA. Most of them are 14 years old.

Get a group of 14 year olds un-supervised by adults and thinking they are pretty rad in baggy jeans, backwards hat and wheelie board and they are gonna be smart asses. Not all of them of course but alot of them. There are alot more shortboarders than longboarders so your gonna meet alot more short boarders that you dont like. Its statistical.

I know when I was 14 and at the skate park with my mates, if you rocked up on a scooter we would give you sooooo much shit. Just because I could, showing off to my mates, it's what teenagers do.

If you get a chance take the wheel off his board, pull out the bearings and then put the wheel back on.
Round where I live Skaterfags aint too bad. We all shred the gnar together.
if you keep up with other riders its all sweet.
scooter fags on the other hand...
lets not start divisions between other skaters we all skate and share the same mother and father so to speak. I would become his mate and get him ridin a longboard SPREAD THE STOKE
wow. its just skateboarding. i just built a mini ramp in my backyard, i go to the skatepark down the road all the time and i longboard. but really i just skate and i dont give a hoot what anyone thinks. some people are just dicks, like stampy the elephant.and this cannot be helped .As for the minefeild that is school yard politics thats a whole other story, best thing to remeber is that your never going to talk to half those fools again after school.
dont sweat it.
i personally dont like the way street skating is, most of the tricks are identicle to eachother and its boreing to watch alot of the time, i love park and bowl skating to death though (old school all the way) people at my school gave me shit for years because i stoped skating street and started the whole slide and longboard thing, after a while and you point out the fact that you can do check slide shov's and nollie shov a huge board they seemed to chill out, best thing to do is get your dh game together bring your dh board to school and bomb a big fucking hill near it padless, its what i did and after that they have shut up about it.
the first skateboards got pushed around the streets and rolled down hills...
everything else came from that.
whilst i've only had a longboard now for 5 days, i'm pretty sure i wont be taking it to a ditch or skating it with 97a's...
it would be a shame if kids getting into longboarding these days, didn't get into other forms of skating in the future, and vice versa, thats why some sort of division is a bit dumb. like i said, take it as a compliment, you'll get nowhere in life if you don't piss people off along the way ,)
and start hitting on his girlfriend...
Brad B said:

and start hitting on his girlfriend...

probobly the best move
If you really want to get back at him, hack saw through 2/3 of his axle (the bottom side) but seriously, they don't go out unless they spend 50 minutes and $50 straightening their hair and waxing it down, and when they finally do go out to 'skate' they're wearing their sister's jeans? who's the shit hack now?
Just ignore the fuckers.
If they don't want to have a positive attitude towards longboarding, then they're the ones who are missing out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service