ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Rayne Nemesis JimZ trucks dropthrough complete for sale $550

Rayne Nemesis for sale with JimZ trucks and baseplates dropped through. I'm selling them because I just picked up a Dee-lite Nemesis.

200mm Silver JimZ hangers with 8mm axels
Green JimZ baseplates (these were made as a one off)
80a Green BigZigs
Sk8kings Hardcore griptape all over

I did a custom dropthrough on this deck for the JimZ plates. It is so tight you would not fit a human hair between the baseplate and the cutout. Deck and trucks are in excellent condition with little to no marks at all, wheels are near new.

$550 shipped. Price is for complete, I will not split the parts so don't ask. Also no grom stalls, if you haven't got the cash than go pimp your sister off for the night and come back to me then.

Tags: cnc, nemesis, rayne, sale, trucks

Views: 1095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

does that mean the deck and trucks etc or just the deck is up for grabs?
Deck means everything together
so robbo, have you sold this yet? i'm keen mums probs giving me money!!!
what you should be saying is: I'll buy it mums DEFIANTLY giving me the money....

"no grom stalls"

Ian Coggan said:
so robbo, have you sold this yet? i'm keen mums probs giving me money!!!
by the way whoever buys it has make sure you dont try ride it right away, you gotta loosen the trucks up AT LEAST 6 turns of the kingpin, robbos the king of 'riding tight' haha
ohhh thats the board he was riding backwards haha

Jacko said:
by the way whoever buys it has make sure you dont try ride it right away, you gotta loosen the trucks up AT LEAST 6 turns of the kingpin, robbos the king of 'riding tight' haha
coz u can fully ride a nemesis backwards

nick mayor said:

Jacko said:
haha, robbo was telling us that he was going down some hill, and he realised like a quater way down that it was backwards so he had to double grab for the rest of the hill

Jacko said:
coz u can fully ride a nemesis backwards

nick mayor said:

Jacko said:
Thats why there is a strip of tape at one end

Ian your still in the game
u wouldnt believe how bad i want this robbo. mums a florist and she'll get paid after valo's day. so i should have it then. but dont worry if i dont have it. (unlikly).
Any one in the market for a left testicle, it going cheap only $550. Forward the money straight to Robbo.
haha

adam baldwin said:
Any one in the market for a left testicle, it going cheap only $550. Forward the money straight to Robbo.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service