ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Rayne Nemesis JimZ trucks dropthrough complete for sale $550

Rayne Nemesis for sale with JimZ trucks and baseplates dropped through. I'm selling them because I just picked up a Dee-lite Nemesis.

200mm Silver JimZ hangers with 8mm axels
Green JimZ baseplates (these were made as a one off)
80a Green BigZigs
Sk8kings Hardcore griptape all over

I did a custom dropthrough on this deck for the JimZ plates. It is so tight you would not fit a human hair between the baseplate and the cutout. Deck and trucks are in excellent condition with little to no marks at all, wheels are near new.

$550 shipped. Price is for complete, I will not split the parts so don't ask. Also no grom stalls, if you haven't got the cash than go pimp your sister off for the night and come back to me then.

Tags: cnc, nemesis, rayne, sale, trucks

Views: 1095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just watch out for hot exhaust fumes while skitching coaches aye?

Jacko said:
with a nemesis it doesnt matter what year model, although they only came out about a year and a bit ago those things are built solid, and will last a looooooong time

Ian Coggan said:
its pretty sweet. what year model? keen for the photos
what you mean gabe

Gabriel Gwynne said:
Just watch out for hot exhaust fumes while skitching coaches aye?

Jacko said:
with a nemesis it doesnt matter what year model, although they only came out about a year and a bit ago those things are built solid, and will last a looooooong time

Ian Coggan said:
its pretty sweet. what year model? keen for the photos
if you saw my Nemesis hangin on my wall you would understand... Hot exhaust = melted board
haha is it in hopkin? were u devoed

Jacko said:
if you saw my Nemesis hangin on my wall you would understand... Hot exhaust = melted board
no its on my bedroom wall. and yes i was devod coz i was half way across the world in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere at a race and just killed the board i was racing on. ended up having to ride a board i wasnt 100% on and crashed the fuck out. now no more thread hi-jacking. That would be the ONLY time a nemesis would fault you - if you fuck it up yourself.
and robbo, you have got yourself a solid bargain happening here, people would be paying nearly $500 to get a set of JimZ trucks let alone with wheels (that have never been scrubbed or slid coz robbo doesnt know how to slide) and a deck that has some custom rob-tech drop-thru action!
fuck im tempted to buy it myself....

Ian Coggan said:
haha is it in hopkin? were u devoed
Jacko said:
robbo, i'm keen but i won't get the money in time, i'd pimp my sister out for the night but i dont have one. and well lets just says just says my brothers aren't the most glamorous on the coast. so yea sorry. hhah i'll just go work with mum in the florist and wait for the next outstanding offer.
or i could just get a loan off her, and i'll pay her back in the distant future hahahahah
great photo too hey. My wife would kill me just for thinking about this. such a bargain though hey.
its mine bitchers
Kam I'll bring it over to the shop later today likely about 2pm

Merrick I have a second one of these exactly the same but with all Black JimZ trucks and O'tangs, same perfect condition. When I made mine I also made a second one for my sister as you do. If I move mine as sisters do she will likely want to get a dee-lite as well... little sisters never change
is 'lea robbo' ur sister robbo???
thats my ejucated guess anyway....
You've used your education well RY RY.

New pics at the top people, deck is still up for grabs!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service