ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Melbournes Premier Longboard and Skateboard Store, all the proddy you have ever dreamed of under one roof!

Hemley Skateboarding                                                         

Upstairs 259a Brunswick St Fitzroy Victoria 3065

Ph: 03 9419 3121

Email: contact@hemley.com.au

www.hemley.com.au

Monday-Friday 11-6

Saturday 10-6

Sunday 11-5

Awesome prices, range, service and more! We deliver all over Australia free of charge.

Give us a buzz, flick an email or jump on facebook for more info!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hemley-Longboarding/152042768194769?r...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hemley-Skateboarding/117119228325220

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hemley-Store/114526825252595

Yes thats right we have 3 facebook pages, one dedicated to Longboarding, the other all things Skateboarding and finally our Hemley Store page which is our store below our skate shop which is full of awesome clothes and shoes!

Hope to see you in store soon!

Tags: Downhill, Freeride, Hemley, Longboard, Shop, Skateboard, Skateboarding, Store

Views: 3959

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jack,

We do have a holesome in. its complete on holey trucks 4 pres with reds for $433.

only one left though....

Come in sunday man! stay out for carparks too if you can....

Damnit, that's way too much for me...

How much for a deck?

If you're getting more instock.

Callum O'callaghan-daft said:

Hey Jack,

We do have a holesome in. its complete on holey trucks 4 pres with reds for $433.

only one left though....

the deck alone is $254.95 shipped bro and we can get one off right away for you...

Jack Wroe said:

How much for a deck?

Hey Jack,

only one left though....

Wait,

my main 3 choices are

Holesom

Apex 34

BC Moray

Do you only have the Holesom out of those?

If I got the Holesom with

Paris 180's

Orangatang Stimulus 86a Yellow

Bones reds.

How much would that cost?

the deck alone is $254.95 shipped bro and we can get one off right away for you...

Jack Wroe said:

How much for a deck?

Hey Jack,

only one left though....

Yeah we only have the Holesom ATM dude, with pairs's, reds and stim's complete it'd be $440...

cheers

Jack Wroe said:

Wait,

my main 3 choices are

Holesom

Apex 34

BC Moray

Do you only have the Holesom out of those?

If I got the Holesom with

Paris 180's

Orangatang Stimulus 86a Yellow

Bones reds.

How much would that cost?

Jack Wroe said:

How much for a deck?

Hey Jack,

only one left though....

Jimmy/Cal,

Have you got 4x 1/4in Paris risers, the "U" shaped ones?

Wayne.

Damnit, I'm looking at a price range from $300-$375

This may be a stupid question, but do you guys know anywhere that sells Apex 34's other than Original?

jack, you might want to check out a few different boards in that range, i know dregs do a few intersting drop through flexy boards and if your not real concerned about weight, maybe an earthwing, they do make some of the finest pieces of wood out there.

also, any chances of a huge double kick? i am after something with a near DH wheelbase, 9ish wide and thats fairly stiff, if you have anything/ can get anything in just the deck is what i am after

I only weigh 37kg so that isn't a concern for me.
But Apex 34 is still my main choice, so I'm still looking for a place that sells them. 

I'm pretty sure the Apex 34 2011 is coming out soon, I just don't know when.

I read somewhere that it was 1-3 weeks, a week ago.
sean meaney said:

jack, you might want to check out a few different boards in that range, i know dregs do a few intersting drop through flexy boards and if your not real concerned about weight, maybe an earthwing, they do make some of the finest pieces of wood out there.

also, any chances of a huge double kick? i am after something with a near DH wheelbase, 9ish wide and thats fairly stiff, if you have anything/ can get anything in just the deck is what i am after

How can an apex 34 ever be your main choice? So much other stuff you will enjoy more. We are blessed with ridiculous amount of choice nowadays.
Sure do Bear...

DA BEAR said:

Jimmy/Cal,

Have you got 4x 1/4in Paris risers, the "U" shaped ones?

Wayne.

Hey Sean, got the Early noodle, also got some big ass old school's.... come in and have a look dude.

sean meaney said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service