ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'Freeride' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hemley Skateboarding

Melbournes Premier Longboard and Skateboard Store, all the proddy you have ever dreamed of under one roof! Hemley Skateboarding      …

Started by Hemley Skateboarding

74 Aug 15, 2023
Reply by Shawn Kuo

Freeride spots in Radelaide??

Does anyone know of any good freeridespots in adelaide apart from driveway??

Started by Maxwell Fisher

9 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by charlie harris

Aera CNC Trucks(180mm 46 BP) or Ronin CNC trucks (Symmetrical 40-40) or Grizzly CNC Trucks (2011 45 BP) 4

I just want to know which of these trucks would be the "Best" for the ride/feel, value and how long they will last. I want a truck that wil…

Started by Leon Abe-Weatherhead

41 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Ben freifeld

Longboarding Edit-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsFrENmds-I Hey, can you guys please check out my video and tell me what you think?Cheers!

Started by James Ballantyne

5 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Andy

Early Swampys Review/Thoughts

I've been riding my swampys down to about 64mm, and did a search to see what others thought of them. Oddly, didn't come across any reviews…

Started by Alex de Bruin

8 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Alex de Bruin

Landyachtz Time Machine

Hey guys, i'm thinking about buying the Landyachtz Time Machine and just want to know what setup you would recommend... ?

Started by Terence Fong

17 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Benjamin North

Nemesis or Killswitch?

Im either going to get a nemesis or killswitch, im mainly into freeride, slashing around and hardly any downhill except for a few strait bo…

Started by Brodie Harold

14 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Jack

Making your own DH deck.

Hey guys, Do any of you's know where to find a good tutorial that shows you how to make your own downhill deck with a camber and a rocker?…

Started by Will Carter

5 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Matthys

BEAT the BASTARD 2010

Ok, I am 3 days late, sorry. I thjought Grits was doing this and he thought I was. So, registration opens at 11pm tomorrow (Qld Time) 4th J…

Started by Adrian Alderson

53 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Bugs

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service