ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Ok, I am 3 days late, sorry. I thjought Grits was doing this and he thought I was. So, registration opens at 11pm tomorrow (Qld Time) 4th January. Do not try to register before then or we will send your cash back.

BtB10 will be held on the weekend of May 15th and 16th 2010 on Mt Stuart Townsville, it will be the same format as last year. It will be a FREERIDE NOT A RACE and anyone found racing will be removed from the hill and not allowed to run again. Those who attended BtB09 will tell you what a great weekend of riding it was and I bet they will be on the buzzer to register..

There will be a maximum of 60 riders and the first 60 people to pay the $100 registration fee will be in. There will be no extensions, last year we were still waiting for rego fees on the morning of the Slalom (Sunday)!

The Super Giant Slalom race will be held again in conjunction with the event and it will be a leg of the Conehead Cup, ASRA fees will apply to the slalom and are not included in the BtB registration fee.

OK, so what do you do now?

1. Deposit $100 into the BtB account: Westpac Aitkenvale
BSB Number 034 212
Account Number 349808
Name: Beat the Bastard
Make sure you include your name or phone number, or some way of us identifying you.

2. Send an e-mail to beatthebastard2010@gmail.com letting us know you have deposited your rego fee and how it is identified as you. Make sure you use an e-mail address we can contact you on as this is where your rego forms will be sent if you are successful in registering.

3. As soon as you get your registration forms, complete them and get them back to us asap.

4. Come to Townsville in May and have a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, we have given everyone enough time to find out about the opening of rego. Let the fun begin.

Cheers

Ado

Tags: BtB10, Freeride, Mt, Stuart

Views: 87

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

holy crap those dates are pushing it mega close to danger bay, but its very do-able... thank god. i would be spewin if i couldnt make it for BTB again that hill is sick and the event organization was just epic... all i need now is money haha
Yew, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neither can I!

Joe said:
Yew, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, we knew it was close, but some chick had booked the top carpark for her wedding so we couldn't have the first weekend and the second weekend is Mothers day and that can be an issue too, so it is the third weekend.

Jacko said:
holy crap those dates are pushing it mega close to danger bay, but its very do-able... thank god. i would be spewin if i couldnt make it for BTB again that hill is sick and the event organization was just epic... all i need now is money haha
what's the word on accommodation? anyone have a bit of floor for a sleeping bag?
Just chip in for an apartment with some bro's than we don't have to bother the old GOFR's with our late night action
hell yeah cant wait what a rad hill....hey jacko isnt danger bay the third weekend in may too.
leeso said:
hell yeah cant wait what a rad hill....hey jacko isnt danger bay the third weekend in may too.

Na, Danger Bay is the following weekend 21-24 May 2010
At first i was excited, then a little worried about rego fees, then found the money, then excited again now i really can't wait, my Bdays on the 12th, i cant see there to be a better Bday celebration then skating down a hill with 60 other people, F%#K YAH!!! I may even have a drink or two! see you there
i wonder if you will get the replies you get in the marketplace......
"yeah look im just 4 days away from my pocket money and then ill have enough moeny so maybe you could just hold it back a few days or maybe 1 week later and accept late entry fees?" "oh and is it ok if only pay you $86 because i just want to race a few times cause i wont make it to the finals"
Jack Nolan said:
"yeah look im just 4 days away from my pocket money and then ill have enough moeny so maybe you could just hold it back a few days or maybe 1 week later and accept late entry fees?" "oh and is it ok if only pay you $86 because i just want to race a few times cause i wont make it to the finals"

Have you been reading my e-mails again (;-)> Happens day in day out, but this isn't CRE8IVE it is BtB and if'n ya haven't paid then you ain't on the list and if the list fills before you have the fundage, sorry, save for next year.
do you have any idea on how many are registered so far Ado?

Adrian Alderson said:
Jack Nolan said:

Have you been reading my e-mails again (;-)> Happens day in day out, but this isn't CRE8IVE it is BtB and if'n ya haven't paid then you ain't on the list and if the list fills before you have the fundage, sorry, save for next year.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service