ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey,

I'm looking to buy another deck for freeriding. At the moment i'm tossing up between a 9 two 5, Hellcat or a killswitch.

Any comments about the decks would be sweet also if you have any other suggestions i'd love to hear them.

cheers, Dave

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you ridden one??? i'm pretty keen, it's at the top of my list i just want to know what it's like before i commit to it.

george keldoulis said:
9two5 :D :D
i have!!! its super sweet!!!
great for bombing and the concave is great for all sorts of sliding.

i can throw 10m standers on mine. don't believe me? it was at the buderum slope styles :P

David Evans said:
Have you ridden one??? i'm pretty keen, it's at the top of my list i just want to know what it's like before i commit to it.

george keldoulis said:
9two5 :D :D
Dave, I have a 9 two 5. If you call me you are welcome to come take it for a test run.
what good would that be for freeriding? you know what i mean by a not fun DH board, its not turney or lively and it just go's fast well...... Fun DH boards something like turney low DH boards or a short wheel base top mount
Fendy said:
or do you want a not fun DH board?
bro... freeriding an evo with 35 degree randals is fun... if you can do it

sean meaney said:
what good would that be for freeriding? you know what i mean by a not fun DH board, its not turney or lively and it just go's fast well...... Fun DH boards something like turney low DH boards or a short wheel base top mount
Fendy said:
haha cheers for all the help guys. :) i'll just do a little more research into the ideas posted up here and i'll be buying a new deck soon. cheers. :)
its used as a race board aswell ;)

Camden said:
The 9two5 was made for freeriding was it not, that was the goal in mind of LY. I have one just got it about two weeks ago and I'm still completely loving it. It's probably about as versatile a quality board can get. Also the Carbon 9two5 has just been released if you could wait for that to come out that will be an amazing allbeit expensive freeride board.
josh seconds this

Michael English said:

sean meaney said:
Fendy said:
fat pigeon freeride board
charlie harris said:
fat pigeon freeride board

I second this. Awesome board and you get to choose the finish. Plus you are supporting an Aussie board builder. What more could you want
yeah, I could do checks on my evo when i was running 35's on it with the back one dewedged even more, have set it up with a wedged 50deg back and a 35 front running some orange reflex cones and its amazing for freeriding

Michael English said:

sean meaney said:
Fendy said:
sounds filthy

sean meaney said:
yeah, I could do checks on my evo when i was running 35's on it with the back one dewedged even more, have set it up with a wedged 50deg back and a 35 front running some orange reflex cones and its amazing for freeriding

Michael English said:

sean meaney said:
Fendy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service