ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hi guys, im after a downhill and sliding wheel for the rayne nemesis.

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if your asking about an all round wheel, otang 80a or 83a 4prez, my 2 cents
purple 4Prez or maybe some durians
well if its for the nemesis, i would have to say the rainskates yellow jackets would be the go
You should try for more than one wheel. Four is the number I generally like.
....and yes, as Dan said, they should be all round.
:)
u gotta luv that driftyness, another genious answer from the jackmyster

Jacko said:
well if its for the nemesis, i would have to say the rainskates yellow jackets would be the go
sector nine race formulas blow otangs out of the water IMO
ummmm orange otangs seem to be the best allround wheel i have ever used. They are very grippy at the start and the slides bounce like crazy but when they break in they are really icy and still pretty grippy
Well considering the amount of people that use otang's compared to the amount of people that use S9 race, I believe that otang's win (IMO)

stephen.mhsrider said:
sector nine race formulas blow otangs out of the water IMO
well said...
on that note... i wana try the s9 wheels...
have you tried s9 race wheels before? If not, then stfu. That is the stupidest logic i have ever heard...
More people own evo's than Hellcats or Killswitches, therefore the Evo is undoubtedly a better dh board.

Otang seems to have a big marketing campaign compared to the s9's, that would also be another reason why so many people use them. Not to mention that Loaded is much more appealling than sector 9 because S9 is a ‘poser’ company. I’m not saying that otangs arent good but S9 RF are also fast grippy wheels that drift well....except that they are actually relatively durable.

not hating on otang, just saying that they arent the only option out there. There are other wheels that are just as good
sure, go for the otangs if you like them but don't be afraid to try something different just because they aren't the most popular wheel.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service