ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Alrighty then folks, after much delay ASRA Merch is online at www.completeradness.com,
All sales of ASRA merch is money towards ASRA. some stock is also available at HOP Shop aswell. I'm sorry this took so long but here it is, i can't bring one of everything everytime i go to a hill, and half you mob are in other cities, so online is the best bet . Its all paypal and easy as your sister, so get to it. rep the set yo!

Tags: ASRA, Hoodie, Merchandise, T-shirt

Views: 495

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From my understanding the stubbie holders are sold out, as of about 2 weeks ago
mum just bought hoodie
AWESOME!
just got my gear this arvo, looks so good
postage is so fasttt
Just order one of each! :D
ha, i thought it was a good idea...
before my time ,)

Robbo said:
From my understanding the stubbie holders are sold out, as of about 2 weeks ago
GOT HOODIE!
thanks bro
got my shirts today!

got the wrong size for one of my shirts though...ordered a S "downhill skateboarding ruined my life" t and got an M instead :(
stick it in the dryer.It's a small cut that brand anyway and i sold out of small. sorry bro.
i'll call Houston and try and get a tele-link with the London office and shanghi and talk to the logistics team who'll forward it on to HR. if The Tokyo boys in head office give the nod, this situation might be resolved by tuesday week. keep your blackberry on, I'll cc you.
Regards.
HR here. Tokyo guys are carrying on about drier instructions? Can someone call Auckland and get Fusher and Pikle onto updating the Quality Assurance manual. We need something in there about - Dont leave it in the drier too long,
ASRA cafeteria staff said if you skate less and eat more donuts the size issue will go away.
being a tiny petite asian chick doesn't help in the fitting of shirts :(

blackwood said:
stick it in the dryer.It's a small cut that brand anyway and i sold out of small. sorry bro.
i'll call Houston and try and get a tele-link with the London office and shanghi and talk to the logistics team who'll forward it on to HR. if The Tokyo boys in head office give the nod, this situation might be resolved by tuesday week. keep your blackberry on, I'll cc you.
Regards.
or you could do heaps of handplants and get huge and drink heaps of protein shakes

Hop said:
ASRA cafeteria staff said if you skate less and eat more donuts the size issue will go away.
Yewww got a white and yellow shirt in the post today. Great stuff guys.
Cheers for the stickers as well ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service