ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i know they are out there...lurking....lets see them/hear about them/etc...will get pics asap...
my current quiver:
-Landy DH-R, RII-180's with white JimZ, Bones Reds, 76mm 78a Flywheels.
-Melifont CF Drop Monk, 50*/35*-180 RII hangars, Reds, 75a Flashbacks
-Melifont 59GT, GK thunderbirds, Krypto route 70's, Reds.
-Melifont Ghetto slalom, Bennett front, Rts(from memory.)rear, 75a Grippins, Reds.
-Surf One iron cross, RII 180's, 75a Flashbacks, Reds
-Earthwing 38 Drifter, Tracker Dart 169's, slide A's, unknown bearings.
not complete:
blank shortboard
schlongboard
wallstreet kicktail
coming soon/buying/wanting:

as i said, lets see them- hear about them, tell me what your thinking of buying and what your dream setup's would be....lets get a forum going!
C2 scriber trucks
Insect firefly
42* randal base plates and 200mm randal hangars.
EW superballs.

Views: 4109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey fitz, bit of interest in the flushy...
id be keen to take it off your brother for a good price if he's interested.

ps. "boaty"?
Sorry,
Not for sale.

Get yourself a GLYDE. I rode mine for the first time on the weekend and it craps all over a Flushcut.
If you can't get one of them try a Nemisis or Demonseed.
Flushcuts are very fragile regarding nose impact. Too much wood cut away. Snap'ola!

Ry said:
yeah i've been looking at the GLYDE board...
think he'll do a custom deck? im really after something symetrical...and looow...
thanks for the headsup, sweet quiver btw!

Fitz said:
Sorry,
Not for sale.

Get yourself a GLYDE. I rode mine for the first time on the weekend and it craps all over a Flushcut.
Flushcuts are very fragile regarding nose impact. Too much wood cut away. Snap'ola!

Ry said:
Ry why don't you have a look at the fsu SS40

Ry said:
yeah i've been looking at the GLYDE board...
think he'll do a custom deck? im really after something symetrical...and looow...
thanks for the headsup, sweet quiver btw!

Fitz said:
Sorry,
Not for sale.

Ry said:
I like my Jimz because it has bigger cut outs. I can run much bigger wheels, plus I can run the trucks super loose if I want.
I'll take any Kebbek any day over a Rayne.
The cutouts arent big enough for me.
.......Plus they split,.... and the bamboo is soft.
hit up will at pulse if u want a custom deck
their pretty well priced i got mine of him

Fitz said:
Sorry,
Not for sale.

Ry said:
yeah had a look at the fsu already thanks steve, cool board, but not what im after.
ill have a talk to will over at pulse, looks like he's making quality decks.
it's just abit tricky laying down the dough for a custom deck you can't see haha
Yeah Will is making some quality decks and for a very reasonable price. I have had to wait a while for mine but now that he has finished his exams he is building full time. Anybody looking for a custom board would do well to look at an FSU or a Pulse. Both excellent quality and excellent price. Plus its great to support local builders

Ry said:
yeah had a look at the fsu already thanks steve, cool board, but not what im after.
ill have a talk to will over at pulse, looks like he's making quality decks.
it's just abit tricky laying down the dough for a custom deck you can't see haha
Pulse do some good boards and put quality into their customs. I saw the one he made for Dubes and its pretty awesome. So light but strong and had a really nice shape to it. He ain't messin around thats for sure...
thanks for the input guys,
ill chat to will for sure, badly need a deck...
Um?
Doesnt custom mean you ask for what you want?
DK at FSU can make almost anything you want but won't make existing duplicates. i.e. He won't rip off someone else's design. Its best to give him a call and talk about what you want exactly. He may even be able to develope your own concave form.
Got a link for the PULSE website or pics?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service