Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its okay i guess...not really my thing
What is it?
I repeat, what is it?
Ha ha ha ha ha Thats funny as fvck!

leadfoot said:
"Well,.... this graphic is the artistic representation of blowing your load, .....and smashing into a cliff,
...all at the same time." - Landyachtz PR dept.
Ok so if anyone can tell me what this thing is I will let them buy me one of these decks.
Hey Dani, If i'm right you buy me one or two!

Is it a Triffid? or an adaption of one?
From the book/movie, "Day of the Triffids".
i think it looks fucken shit... i'd hate to have that on my board
Agreed Jacko! Bear, if your right you buy ME one or two. I will sand it and Air Brush my own design.
if i like a graphic i wouldnt cover it with stickers and scratch the hell out of it... if u look at my nemesis and avenger you will see they have barely any stickers on them (if so around the edges) and have zero scratches on them... thats coz those graphics look sick... if i got that evo i would instantly hop off several gutters then spend an evening decorating it with numerous stickers
I think it looks alright, Its a bit arty.
However i do like the green tree on my evo.

Apart from the graphic has anything else changed on the deck? are the using a new type of timber, or construction? or is it just last years with a new graphic?
graphics have never been a LY strongpoint...then again, i'm not overly worried about graphics either.
I think its two stems of flowers over a pro hart paint splatter. Im not a big fan though, I prefer my green tree

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service