ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'wheels' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Abec11 Centrax Wheels

Howdy, Does anyone know when these new wheels will be released to purchase? Also, what are the specs on the wheel? Cheers

Started by Dan Mactaggart

11 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by tom Crane

Premium Member

Cheap slide wheels dont exist

i had the idea of trying to find some really cheap sliding wheels... when i say cheap, i mean less that 20 bucks a set. i have proved to my…

Started by Dylan Danger Batty

15 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Adam 'yatedawg' Yates

Downhill Wheel Query?

Hi everyone, I'm going to get a downhill board, thinking a Nemesis, and was wondering if I should get different duro wheels for the front a…

Started by Jackson Bamforth

4 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Fendy

Selling Roces Rollerblades

These blades have been laying around for ages. Well known brand from Rome. They're in great condition, were top of the range when bought ag…

Started by Manjot Jassal

8 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Jacko

ASRA Admin

Retro Freerides

These are new from Retro/Abec11: 72mm wheels with radiused edges designed for drifting and sliding. Available in three duros; 80A Lime, 83…

Started by Bugs

7 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Jacko

Premium Member

Mtn Mick Charity fundraiser.

Well, as some of you may or may not already know, our good friend Mtn Mick was involved in a tragic accident prior to Master of the Hill. H…

Started by Fitz

138 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by leeso

Boardshop Australia - New Pre Coned Slalom Wheels

Hey Guys. Here is some of our new additions to the slalom and speedboarding range... Seismic 63mm 92a duro Grey Wheels... Pocket Pist…

Started by Boardshop Australia

5 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Jacko

Boardshop Australia - New Gear

Hey Guys. Here is some of our new additions to the slalom and speedboarding range... Seismic 63mm 92a duro Grey Wheels... Pocket Pist…

Started by Boardshop Australia

1 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Joe

Premium Member

I want you ruined O-Tangs, Zigs, or Black Ops

Hey folks. If you have any O-tangs, Zigs, or Black Ops that are totally coned out, chunked, cut or otherwise written off, I'm happy to offe…

Started by Fitz

13 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Fitz

3dm cambrias for sale

i got a set of white 84A 3dm cambrias for sale. nice and grippy, 62mm with a 45mm contact patch. ridden for a few months but with minimal w…

Started by stephen.mhsrider

0 Jan 14, 2009

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service