ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'longboard' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sutherland 2 Surf

Well im not sure if you guys know, but this sunday is the sutherland to surf. me and my friends (my initial idea) is that we are going to t…

Started by nathan

0 Jul 20, 2010

Win a free Vendetta

I just put it on the Hopkin Skate Blog Rayne are running a competition where you can win a free Vendetta. And the Aussies can enter!!! The…

Started by Hop

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Meddii Blackburn

What Board

I'm looking to buy my first board and dont want to spend a fortune. After gathering a lot of opinions I decided to get the deck from htt…

Started by will

29 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Jonty

Randal 180's FOR SALE, Any decent offer accepted, brand new conditon!

hey guys,got some randal 180's here,   in VGC barely ridden in, deffinately no scratches. Rode them like twice and realised they dont suit…

Started by Sam Dwyer

6 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Jackson Bamforth

trip around Australia route plotted but not set in stone.

Righto thanks everyone for your support on my query about the idea of carving the roads all the way around Australia on a longboard. I have…

Started by Jason Harmshaw

21 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Oliver Dowie

North Shore Sunday sesh

Anybody keen to skate around North Ryde? Me and Trav are skating this arvo with the go pro if anyone is interested.. Cheers

Started by Arvin

19 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Benbro

NYC longboarder looking to skate in Queensland

Whats up everyboady. i have been cruising through the oz for a month, and am currently spending a week or so on mt. tamborine near the gold…

Started by J. Hayes

7 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Grits

Ditches in the Sunshine State

hey guys yeah who knows of any? would love to get into it with my slalom and carveboard (soon hopefully) i'm at the Sunshine Coast any hel…

Started by Elliot O

17 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Elliot O

How many longboarders live down Caboolture area??

Hey guys, just wondering how many people live at caboolture? i went down there and didnt see any hills that were close enough to skate to.…

Started by Ashley Armitage

5 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Ashley Armitage

Making A Board

Howdy, I am thinking about making a drop thru speed board as my first make. Can any one help me with the correct wood to use and were to bu…

Started by Dan Mactaggart

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Dale

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service