ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'helmets' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DH Leather Suit

Hey guys i am wanting to get a 1 piece leather suit(2 piece is optional) as i am starting some Dh and feel that a suit is the way to go. Al…

Started by oscar p

17 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Farheen Haris

Aerolid helmets

I'm thinking of making an aerolid for myself and just wanted some tips on the process. im thinking of using 3-5 layers of Kevlar/carbon 4k…

Started by Ben freifeld

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Connor Ferguson

Cheapish aero helmets?? vector m4... ect

Just wondering on some helmets where to buy, how much and thoughts on them thanks :D

Started by Oscar Keith

0 May 20, 2012

Premium Member

Anyone know about these helmets?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260778420880&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_6044wt_1139 I saw these helmets in a…

Started by charlie harris

30 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Louis Tragear

Premium Member

full face helmet..

i was wondering how heavy is too heavy for a full face i have an old motocross helemt i  used to use but its slightyl to small i found a pr…

Started by tommy

17 May 21, 2011
Reply by Conrad To

Helmet Opinion

Rjays Missile ii ? http://www.hopkin.com.au/rjays-missile-2-downhill-helmet.html   Thats at Hopkin. First downhill helmet, if not this, any…

Started by Jordannn

9 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson

Premium Member

The Whole Hog

I would like to know when you guys and gals don the whole hog? I mean leathers and helmet. As a rule of thumb, under what conditions do you…

Started by BJ

9 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Jacko

New Helmet Opinions

hey guys   I've been skating for quite a long time now both down hill and free ride and im looking to do more racing next year. ive been us…

Started by Johnny Psaltis

13 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Max Gordy

helmet visor !!

hey all me and my mate cooper have got some full face hellmets and we have found a good plastic store that sells some 1mm sheets tinted or…

Started by Scott Poole

3 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Robbo

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service