ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Two Cents (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

you tube etc. help

Hi all. Is it possable to save some or all of a clip from youtube, to your computer as file. In order to edit it or sample somemof the audi…

Started by pete

7 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Manjot Jassal

Venom Bushings

OK. To start, I know that Zak has a massive...for lack of a better term...#### storm going on between him and Paris...but does anyone know…

Started by Dale

21 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by leighgriffiths

Premium Member

Inspiration

Ok so ive been in California for a few days chilling with Louis Piloni, James Kelly and Dubes, hanging out and skating and i tell you what…

Started by Jacko

5 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Jacko

Premium Member

Beat The Bastard 2009 Outcome

Well Things are starting to get wrapped up here at BTB HQ. We'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who made the effort to come u…

Started by Grits

7 May 24, 2009
Reply by Adrian Alderson

Premium Member

Luge Picture

I was just looking at the ASRA header, and just noticed you've updated the pics. What happened to the Luge rider picture?

Started by Grits

20 May 24, 2009
Reply by adam sparks

Premium Member

Brain injuries... please wear helmets

i really think people should take a look at this website, and really dive through some of the videos showed on it... http://wipeout.knowled

Started by Jacko

21 May 20, 2009
Reply by John Fox Williamson

Skatehorde videos - you can help

Skatehorde is looking at putting together videos to introduce the 2009 IGSA racing season and some general information about downhill skate…

Started by Hop

10 May 18, 2009
Reply by Isaac

Premium Member

Evren Ozan

Just checked out the S9 website, seems they have just picked up a new team rider, Evren Ozan. Killer style, super quick and doesn't throw a…

Started by Alex

1 May 12, 2009
Reply by tom Crane

Leigh G celebrity

Our very own Adelaidian. Sir Griffiths if you will.... http://www.mergemagazine.com.au/verge/speedboard

Started by julia

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by leighgriffiths

Premium Member

what would be your perfect board?

looking to make some boards and while I might think I know what makes a good board, I would love to hear what would make a perfect board fo…

Started by Owen

4 May 5, 2009
Reply by tom Crane

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service