ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Premium Member

DH bushings??

i'm 65kg and about 170cm tall and lookin at some venoms, would green/red top/bottom be good on some randals 50 front 42 bak

Started by Toby

2 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Ghost Rider

Evo or DH race

hey wanting to buy the landyachtz evo or Dh race, or any other deck similar. just looking for the deck second hand or new, just cheap would…

Started by Scott Poole

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Merrick Wildash

FSU

Hey i just bought a Fsu kelly race off ebay i was wondering if it is a good deck for racing and if not wat is it good for then. and wat wou…

Started by Cooper Kruize

2 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Scott Poole

Premium Member

helmets, best kinda skid lid??? needs to be an xl

loookin for a good skid lid for a massive head

Started by Toby

4 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Isaac

Premium Member

Cleaning and Lubeing Smokie Sphericals

Hi all, I think, I'm about to come onto the possesion of some 2nd hand smokies, to clean the sphericals i figure just flush them out, like…

Started by DA BEAR

3 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Ching

Noreaster Streetluge Skateluge

Just saw this and fell in love. Thought Id share the pics. I might have to look at getting one of these. :D

Started by matty leadfoot

24 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by ^^^DRE^^^

i need some help on an unusual setup..

i'm intending to convert my chopped S9 Bombhills deck into a 6 wheeler and i've got a couple of questions. So far, i've decided on 2 randal…

Started by stephen.mhsrider

10 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Bugs

Crap Roads

I was driving around looking for some new hills to skate.And I found some Great long ones . But my only problem is that the roads are too r…

Started by Ash

5 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by bernie

Shoe Brake

I want to make a shoe brake what do i use to cut out the car tyre for my shoe brake and do i just use normal shoe goo to stick it on..

Started by Cooper Kruize

11 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Jacko

Loaded Orangatang Durians on Ebay for >$64

These are some Orangatang Durian Freeride wheels, set of 4 for $50 USD, which is about $64. The question is how much it costs to ship. If…

Started by Jonty

9 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Owen

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service