ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Wondering what is the best freeride/ sliding board to get?

I can't decide on what board i want for sliding and freeriding ? I have a sad vault dropdown freeride board but i need something new ? 
I've looked at fibretec flying pan 960drop and omen carbon matrix , landyachtz dropspeed, or anything with a drop and lots of beautiful concave.? 
Suggestions?

Tags: Board

Views: 821

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The man is right - a glide dropdown is just sexy. Have a look at one before running off to buy a nemmy - keep your money here!
Can u buy that nice as glyde in australia under 300$ ? 

Cents said:
The man is right - a glide dropdown is just sexy. Have a look at one before running off to buy a nemmy - keep your money here!
http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/profile/pete I believe they are around 260 - talk to Pete. The glyde drop down comes with natural wedging (not too much though) nice stable DH board.
nuff said ;)

Benbro said:

there is simply no better board on the market than a glyde,.construction,finish and performance.

welll a glyde topmount is a good choice, probs better to freeride on then a dropdown

I have two Glyde dropdowns, a wooden and a foamie, love them both
How much was the wooden boss?
230 me thinks
Daddow all the way champ Steve can make a custom for you or go to website and check out his decks has a great range from freeride , downhill to sidewalk surfer he has it all. The finish on his boards is second to none bro but keep your money here in oz there are great boards made here support those that support you.

yea mate,

buy AUS!!

Sweet thanks ill check it out and tru aus , but like the nemesis is such a mad board but ill keep looking :)

Jamie Gwillim said:
Daddow all the way champ Steve can make a custom for you or go to website and check out his decks has a great range from freeride , downhill to sidewalk surfer he has it all. The finish on his boards is second to none bro but keep your money here in oz there are great boards made here support those that support you.
Can u send me a link maybe? :) ta

Jamie Gwillim said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service