ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey guys just letting you all know i got my wolfshark on friday, its a fkn beast, already chucked on some gator grip ontop and its sexy as, i think im first in aus to have one? ill be putting up a review aswell as pros and cons soon enough!

Views: 1031

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What Jack said.

alright guys, first off i have to say the board is a perfect size, cave in the nose is great i love it, has just as good a feel as the 925 (pressed the same lol) easy to throw out a coleman, or a toeside pre, the board isnt that high off the ground yet, i havent got high risers yet. the gas pedals! they're amazing, they're alot less steep than a nine two five and wider, giving you more leverage when you throw the board out sideways, and the wheelbase options go on forever! and its also really nice to grab the wheel well when throwing out a toeside

and now the cons, first i have to say the wheel wells, yeah i dont have risers on yet,but the wheels dig into the part of the wheel well where is starts leaping up into the edge, it would of been smart if they made one bigwheel, well like the avenger. The nose, the cave is good, but a tiny bit narrow would have been better if it was bigger but still is good spot for your foot, and another thing i picked up on is with my nine two five, the gas pedals "teeth" that little point, will wear away like crazy, seeing that people do fall and the board gets thrown upside down, all the pressure will be given ontop the gas pedals, therefore wearing the sh*t out of them, thats why i gripped the gator over the stock instead of taking the stock off( giving more protection). The last thing i dont like about the board is a thing with the gas pedals, you only can have one stance on the the board, from where your front foot is to the gas pedal, like your not going to move your front fooot further past the front bolts are you, so you have to get used to have a certain stance, no wider, no shorter.

these cons are all so small, they can be dealt with, but i didnt explain much into the pros but they are great, the board is very adjustable(wheelbases), and can give your feet the great feel a 925 does, i suggest you take the board for a ride before buying it to see if you love rocker and the cave and everything else is comes with.

Peace

me? i dont have a switchblade, its matt cassars

does the wolfshark have w-cave coz in the picture it looks like it. i could be mistaken though..

yeah very sublte, same as a nine two five if youve ridden one
So am i gonna be getting a lot of wheelbite with kahas? would i be ok with 70mm wheels?
whose switchblade ,what do you think of it ?

both dope as fuck boards, end of story, wish there was a ridge across the back of the wolf shark that kinda flows with the gas pedals but other then that it was sick

seriously, kahas bite with 70mm? getting one tommorow i wanna know!
you can get bite with 70mm, hardly any, depends if you have loose trucks or not, and besides, tiny risers would do the trick

get out

Benny said:

Worst graphic I've seen since ever
hey dude i wanna get the wolf for dh i was wondering if u can do some mad runs on it and tell me if its worth getting for racing

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service