ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys and girls...

We've been in production of our new slide pucks "Slippery Dips" for a little while now and all is running well. However we have realised that while cutting the pucks, we are left with quite a mound of "puck particles."

As you can see in the photo below, we've started to gather a fair amount of the stuff and will continue to as we produce more pucks. We reckon there must be some use for it, something we can do with it so we're not just chucking it in the bin.

So here's the fun part... we want your suggestions as to what we could do with all these puck particles. Post your ideas below and the 2 coolest most creative most intuitive ideas will both win a set of pucks to the size of your choice! Puck yeah!

We'll give you a week to come up with something awesome, so the competition will close on Sunday 30th May 2010

Tags: competition, free, glove, puck, pucks, sick, slide, slippery, win

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This isnt my entry.....
But after all you guys suggested suits......
Power Ranger? or Stormtrooper maybe?

You still have until 12 tonight to put your idea in for a chance to win a wicked set of pucks. There's been so many mad responses so it's gonna be pretty tough to decide the two winners. Will post up tomorrow who's getting free pucks. Yewww.
i thought it closed today..

Benny said:
You still have until 12 tonight to put your idea in for a chance to win a wicked set of pucks. There's been so many mad responses so it's gonna be pretty tough to decide the two winners. Will post up tomorrow who's getting free pucks. Yewww.
a slippery dip hacky sack??? use that as the stuff inside.
Yeah, some of us have school tomorrow!
Hahaha

jason treloar said:
i thought it closed today..

Benny said:
even if i dont win... can i grab some pucks??
For sure!

Michael English said:
even if i dont win... can i grab some pucks??
leave it in the box and ship it too the winner with the pucks and say "you suggested it, now make it happen"...
and if the winner can do it then they get another set of pucks hahaha.
i'll wait until after the competition just incase i'm getting a free set :P
puck particle pit?
like a foam pit but puck particles, to early grab into?
make protective gear so theres more sliding going around?
could make some made knee pads if ya melted togeather :D
heheh i wish i had some pucks....im still using cutting board >/body>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service