ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Want to build your own board, cheap press for sale to good home!

hey guys,

Anyone in the Canberra/ACT area, ever fancied building your own board?

I make my own decks, however I'm moving away from ACT and therefore have a press which is no longer needed here.

It's a typical mdf board/rib/threaded-rod press set up, currently ribs are set for a standard pintail board. (see attached pics)

Moving away in about 10 days time (from this post).

$30 all in (o.n.o.) plus i'll throw in a sheet of 4mm hoop pine (1200x600) which would be enough to make a little cruiser or slalom deck.

I'll even throw in a jigsaw and some clamps to help with cutting and making your board.

This needs to shift before i go, and i'd hate to see it go to the dump when i know it could start someone out on making their own decks.

I've no car, so it'll need to be pick-up only i'm afraid.  I'm based in O'Connor area.

Give me a call if you'd like it Adrian 0414328238

don't miss out on kitting yourself up guys, and building your own is so much better :))

cheers,

Views: 109

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

if he is i got first dibs soz ben

Ben Shane said:
any chance of bringing that beast down to melbourne with you? =] =]
i'll take it dude, come out to civic tonight and skate and i'll hook you up. if you need a ride let me know.
hey henry,

i'm out tonight, but am in the midst of packing things up as the house is being completely cleared, so there's no completes nor the time really to get out, it's all a bit hectic sorting things and finishing work.

but you've got my number in the post, and any time you want to come round this week give me a text and you can come collect it, i'm just in o'connor near the shops. Ideally between tuesday & friday nights if you can manage it, as there's cleaners and things coming in on saturday as i'm gone on sunday.

cheers dude

(sorry melbourne folks, looks like henry's got the winner here)

Henry King said:
i'll take it dude, come out to civic tonight and skate and i'll hook you up. if you need a ride let me know.
cool dude, just pm me your number again, cant find it, i'll give you a call.
all sweet man,
when you get down to melb come out with the melbourne team

ado said:
hey henry,

i'm out tonight, but am in the midst of packing things up as the house is being completely cleared, so there's no completes nor the time really to get out, it's all a bit hectic sorting things and finishing work.

but you've got my number in the post, and any time you want to come round this week give me a text and you can come collect it, i'm just in o'connor near the shops. Ideally between tuesday & friday nights if you can manage it, as there's cleaners and things coming in on saturday as i'm gone on sunday.

cheers dude

(sorry melbourne folks, looks like henry's got the winner here)

Henry King said:
whoops.. just re-read the thread. which part of melbourne you in jason? (you lucky bastard)? =S

please put up some pics of the inside of the press?. (i wanna hopefully learn something from the design ^-^ )
hey ben im from mentone, i skate with sean and shit sometimes.
should come out with us, add me on asra as a friend so we cant talk on that instead on this forum

Ben Shane said:
whoops.. just re-read the thread. which part of melbourne you in jason? (you lucky bastard)? =S

please put up some pics of the inside of the press?. (i wanna hopefully learn something from the design ^-^ )
he aint in the country

jason treloar said:
should come out with us, add me on asra as a friend so we cant talk on that instead on this forum

Ben Shane said:

someones cranky

sean meaney said:
he aint in the country

jason treloar said:

Ben Shane said:

hey jason

i've had no word from henry and i'm leaving canberra tomorrow, i don't know if i'm going to gave room as i'd only hired a car now....but if i can fit it in, do you still want the press?!
otherwise i'm going to have to dump it.

i'm going to be staying in fitroy for the next month, any chance you could pick it up this week...tues/wed/thurs if i bring it down?
i'll be away in adelaide from friday until the following tuesday so wont be available then.

cheers dude
hey man yea my mum will come and pick it up with me on tuesday? so 30 bucks still? and also are u gonna bring the hoop pine down as well and jigsaw and some clamps?
also whats ya number ill give you a call on tuesday, it will probley have to be after 6pm? if thats alright i just got school and mums at work.
yeah dude, like i said...if i can fit it all in, i'll bring it down and yeah for $30.

my number is on the main link...0414328238.
send me a text sometime tomorrow night so i have your number and i'll be able to let you know then if i've been able to bring it down.

i'll be staying in fitzroy for a while.

cheers

jason treloar said:
hey man yea my mum will come and pick it up with me on tuesday? so 30 bucks still? and also are u gonna bring the hoop pine down as well and jigsaw and some clamps?
also whats ya number ill give you a call on tuesday, it will probley have to be after 6pm? if thats alright i just got school and mums at work.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service