ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we are, for schoolies! and some other places as well bro!

Gabe said:
get your gympie asses down to sydney for a few days, do some shredding
Yeah boys Couch and Hills and your set.

Myles Borchardt said:
we are, for schoolies! and some other places as well bro!

Gabe said:
get your gympie asses down to sydney for a few days, do some shredding
can't make it to mt kiera tomorrow, am one of those unfortunates with work on.

Grommies - listen up when Gabby speaks. Go ride with him and Kam and the boys, you will be learning from the best!

Fingers crossed i'm in for Monday Pie session. Might have some other duties on call tho and will see how I feel after sunday's 80km roll with my main man trav.
Film it and win it fellas

http://www.skateslate.com/industry-news/669-contests-contests-contests
haggy said:
can't make it to mt kiera tomorrow, am one of those unfortunates with work on.

Grommies - listen up when Gabby speaks. Go ride with him and Kam and the boys, you will be learning from the best!

Fingers crossed i'm in for Monday Pie session. Might have some other duties on call tho and will see how I feel after sunday's 80km roll with my main man trav.
wow guys,big effort if you show up to pie after 80k push....good luck with it haggy and trav,.
and i love when gab speaks his mind!...but yeh he is right,i used to wag school twice a week to surf and skate,.
and now i wag work to skate,..not saying do this but i did...
big ups to the gympie groms for constantly trying to improve yourselves[its called dedication].....and it shows,theyve got it allover the sydney groms....if you guys come down we'll show you the gnar,,.
Yeah spose so if you have to hahha

Merrick Wildash said:
Cane I come too..

Benbro said:
wow guys,big effort if you show up to pie after 80k push....good luck with it haggy and trav,.
and i love when gab speaks his mind!...but yeh he is right,i used to wag school twice a week to surf and skate,.
big ups to the gympie groms for constantly trying to improve yourselves[its called dedication].....and it shows,theyve got it allover the sydney groms....if you guys come down we'll show you the gnar,,.
ya merrick, i thought you were comming anyway bro?

Merrick Wildash said:
Cane I come too..

Benbro said:
yeh mez,..your that mad keen your mad,thats the enthusiasm we like to see....
the only issue is transport,same as always....
ill take a bit of that back,some of the syd groms are ripping,when they get mobile there will be trouble

Benbro said:
where is pie? and what time monday?
:D:D:D:D alrighty then.
pie on monday, i shall be there.
time and place? (preferably closer a train station)
does anyone have a fullface i can borrow?
so is it happening?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service