ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

fark!! im workin next time then

kamakazy said:
Friday

Arvin said:
did you guys wanna go again tomoz?

Scott Poole said:
ry ry, this is big boy talk, just shhhhhhh!
had some special voodoo team boys down from brizzy, and there dad drove us, mad dad!
will try to try to get there.
hey mez,so your in sydney till sunday?think were skating kiera on friday
Got some new L-INK
Attachments:
yeww,lil cunty...............nice job,...skating withdrawals=draw on leathers...
this has come up on SCBS thread.. http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/constructionmaintenance/maintenance/galst...
Galston Gorge Rd has been shut down to traffic..
down side is that you'd have to walk back up, but i'm thinking a weekend sesh on the hairpin side for some sideways action..?
nice one trav,be great if they resurfaced the whole road huh,.but yeh,the hairpins should be sessioned,especially so coz the works on the other side....id skate the whole run with it closed to traffic but could only do the walk back up once,skating down and sess the corners sounds the go....prob for me is i only have this friday to skate then im out for a couple weeks,..
yeah trav,

friday i can't skate cos of work so down for a weekend session. haven't skated the galston road before either so that will be fun.
let us know when/where.
sorry Benbro, i gotta work on Friday too.
Haggy keen either Saturday or Sunday. suppose its just easier to meet at where the road closes on the Hornsby Heights side. hopefully have good weather by the weekend too.
I'm up for any time other than tomorrow
Saturday it is.
raddness, i could prob swing by the Hopshop if anyone needs a lift.
what time?

kamakazy said:
Saturday it is.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service