ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we made the call, 1 grom per session, unless you bring someone who can drive all day... otherwise we get stuck with too many people who can't drive

Scott Poole said:
Next week, Cooper and I (maybe toby) are keen for some more Keira, so if anyones got any plans and a lift for 2 or 3 groms, please let me know!
YOU JEWS!!!
Lets get a big seshs going and everyone chips in for a mini bus?
no

Scott Poole said:
YOU JEWS!!!
Lets get a big seshs going and everyone chips in for a mini bus?
What is the acceptable ratio of groms (non-drivers) to adults (drivers) on a downhill session? Here's my attempt to figure it out.

First I need to state some assumptions:
* Every driver is willing to drive every third run.
* Five skaters can fit in a single car.
* Groms get the same number of runs as everybody else.
* Maximum of two cars (cos it's too complex to work out otherwise)

Acceptable grom ratios
1 grom in 4, 5, 6 or 7
2 groms in 5, 8, 9 or 10
3 groms in 9, 10
4 groms in 10

Unacceptable grom ratios
1 grom in 2 or 3
2 groms in 3, 4, 6, or 7
3 groms in <9
4 groms in <10
It all makes sense to me now.

There is one thing that alters that scenario and thats if someone brings a pure driver
hire a tarago 8 seater 140 per day 30 entry fee i would be in....
you are forgetting one key thing, groms never have money...

Guff said:
hire a tarago 8 seater 140 per day 30 entry fee i would be in....
How about people with drivers license but no car?
Love it bugs very well thought out!

"Excuse me sir your travelling with an unacceptable grom ratio can you step out of the car please." hahaha

Unfortunately if your a grom and have no car or licence you just have to handle it. Be thankful that guys are willing to take you when they do.
on our pre newtons snowys trip we had one grom to three drivers, he skated every run, this year joe has a license and he skates one in four and drives the rest, sooner or later the groms will get licences and dads beamer for the weekend and its payback time.
Thursday Fine. Partly cloudy. Light to moderate west to southwest winds, tending south to southwest later in the day.

So what about tomorrow :3 ?
yeah we're hitting up keirra, you can probs squeeze in with arvin. will have to check with him first. otherwise Crossy is also coming, not sure what way he goes though

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service