ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Trav,
I've driven along there on a Sat morn and Sunday arvo on many occassions - my Mum lives nearby,) and it's always quiet ,)

Hey Phill C, is this Cox's River?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMqc4Wq1N0c
Looks like another decent run either way.
yeah, video doesn't do it justice.
thursday palm beach session. Should be epic. Bring ya boardies and towels.
So many RAD runs up that way
Any one got room in a car
sorry Kam, I'm out this week.
Anyone keen for a Lithgow trip on the weekend?
elanora rd, narrabeen... grandview dr, Newport... surf rd, whale beach... 3 of the best spots on the northern beaches...

theres many more but you will have to wait till i can skate again till i tell them to you ;)
surf road is gnar, i was down at whale beach last week, wats the skill level recquired to skate it??

Jacko said:
elanora rd, narrabeen... grandview dr, Newport... surf rd, whale beach... 3 of the best spots on the northern beaches...

theres many more but you will have to wait till i can skate again till i tell them to you ;)
Hey Trav, I'll be up there Saturday painting my mums house ,)

Happy to hook up from 9-12, but would be good if there was 1 more rider for two person runs?
I'll be staying up there like I said, but can pick someone up on the way from Redfern...

Trav said:
sorry Kam, I'm out this week.
Anyone keen for a Lithgow trip on the weekend?
surf rd is no where near gnar... there is no skill level required. its a rad jam spot with 3 hairpins back-to-back mellow as fuck and stairs leading back to the top... jam session.
grandview dr is gnar...

Toby said:
surf road is gnar, i was down at whale beach last week, wats the skill level recquired to skate it??

Jacko said:

are these spots within skating distance from the ferry wharf?might jump on it and cross the bay for a sess with u guys...

Jacko said:

depends on where you hit first. you would hit elarnora rd in narrabeen first coz its on the way (about 20 mins from palm beach) but if they go the opposite direction and start at palmy then it would work for you. but the spots arent exactly skating distance you would be best to get picked up at the ferry warf

Benbro said:
are these spots within skating distance from the ferry wharf?might jump on it and cross the bay for a sess with u guys...

Jacko said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service